10| phat L

summer vacation|

"Huh?!" [y/n] gasped as she sat with her family at the dinner table.

"Your dad has a job opening in the States! And it's by their best Hero school! So your father is going out for a year, and we think it'd be a great experience for you!" her mother grinned while clapping her hands excitedly.

"No," she blurted out.

"What?" her father choked on his food.

"I'm not leaving mom alone, and I'm not moving to the states! I'm finishing school at U.A.! I worked so hard to get in, so I'm not ditching it for some stupid American school!" her parents looked in complete shock at her negative response.

"Well, we weren't expecting that kind of response," her father sighed awkwardly.

"What do you mean?" [y/n] then squinted at him, unsure if she wanted to know what he was talking about.

"Well, we thought you would want to go to the U.S., so we talked to your principal and said you were leaving U.A.," her father began to bite his lip anxiously.

"YOU WHAT?!" she slammed her hands down to the table.

"A-Are, you serious?" tears began to well up in her eyes.

"W-We thought you would w-want this," her mother saw how hurt she looked.

"I-I can't believe you did this behind my back," the lump in her throat began to get hard to swallow.

"I took the job thinking you'd be excited to go," her father sighed, making [y/n] feel guilty in her ungrateful attitude.

"I-I...fine...but I'll go under one condition," she sighed in defeat.

"I'll go during 2nd year, but I'm coming back and graduating from U.A.," she crossed her arms.

"I suppose that'll work," both of her parents quickly sighed in relief.

the big 5
___
9:23pm

[y/n] [l.n]
phat L i'm moving

Maki O.
hahahahaha good one [y/n] 😀👍🏼

Hado N.
yeah very funny fairy princess!

[y/n] [l.n]
No like deadass

i'm finna dip 😞

Maki O.
WE SAID NEVER TO LIE ON DEADASS

SAY SIKE RN [y/n] 🤬🤬

Togata M.
🧢 🧢 🧢

[y/n] [l.n]
🚫 🧢

guys i'm being serious ...

Togata M.
wait fr fr

[y/n] [l.n]
fr fr 😞

Maki is face-timing the group chat

Everyone accepted the call except Tamaki.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Maki screamed.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING!?" Mirio yelled.

"WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?!" Nejire cried aloud. Yet [y/n] couldn't help but feel sad that Tamaki didn't even bother to join.

"I'm going to America—"

"WHAT?!?!" they all yelled at the same time.

"[y/n] you're lying," Maki's voice went quiet, her heartbreaking she didn't want to accept that her one true friend was leaving.

"H-Hold up, let me finish!" she smiled sweetly, her heart also tearing at their somber faces.

"It's just for 2nd year I-I promise I-I'll be back," a lump began to form in her throat.

"When do you leave?" Nejire asked as she bit her lip, not sure when if she wanted to hear the answer.

"...Next week," [y/n] sighed, everyone went quite a sad feeling rushing over them.

"B-But like I said, I'll be back!" she forced a smile, doing whatever she could to comfort them.

"[y/n]...why so sudden," Maki asked, she too was fighting back the tears.

"We are supposed to have a fun summer break this year, all five us," Mirio spoke, his cheerful voice no longer present. Tamaki then appeared on her screen, making [y/n]'s heart skip a beat.

"Uh...hey...guys," he spoke awkwardly before moving his face so you could only see a single eye.

"Hey," they all said Tamaki, immediately feeling the tension of the call.

"What about we all go to the firework festival the day before I leave?" [y/n] suggested to her closet friends. They all immediately agreed and began to plan that evening. Everyone trying to forget that they wouldn't be seeing [y/n] for a full year.