//10// Coach Cam (smut)

Start from the beginning

After an hour, he can fight me a lot better than before. He uses my technique well and actually puts my lessons to use. I'm surprised at what a natural he is. He has me on the ground after a pretty good right hook. He offers me his hand and I take it, standing right back up.

"Who needs work now?" he asks, grinning smugly.

"Still you," I say, smiling back, "but you're a quick learner, I'll give you that."

"Time for a break?" he asks, taking my chin in his hand.

"Time for headlocks," I say, swiping his hand away.

He groans. "I just wanna have sex after being tortured for days on end."

"You can't make me feel bad for you, John. Headlocks are important-"

"Sex is important too," he says, shaking his head.

I laugh. "I just want you to be safe."

"And now I'm marginally safer. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go chop some wood," he says, walking through the trees and back to camp.

I frown. Maybe he's right. I probably shouldn't teach him everything I know right away. I should slow it down. I'm sure he's not too mad. Maybe the sex will be rougher tonight. That's always good.

I walk through camp and to our tent, stepping inside. Raven is sitting on our mattress, hands clasped in front of her. Once she sees that I've come in, she stands and stares at my feet. She looks stressed out. I have the urge to give her a hug but ignore it.

"Raven? Is everything alright?" I ask, taking a step toward her.

"Finn and I broke up," she says, nodding.

"Oh," I say, "I'm sorry."

I didn't even know they were together.

"It's alright," she says, finally looking me in the eyes. "I want to move on."

My eyebrows raise high as I start to nod. "And... um...what would you have done if John had walked in here instead of me?"

"I would've told him the same thing," she says, shrugging.

I nod again. "Good, because this can't be anything special. If you want to move on, I'm willing to help but I don't want you to think this is anything more than sex."

She's nodding, pulling her shirt over her head. "I just want to stop thinking about him."

"Then I can help," I say, dragging the shirt from my body.

She takes off her jeans and I do the same. She's not wearing a bra. I grin, unclasping mine and dropping it on the floor. We're about the same height. I take either side of her head in my hands, kissing her roughly. Her hands are gentle on my waist. I'm guessing she's never been with anyone but Finn. I kiss down her neck and to her collarbone. My lips trail down her chest and to her stomach as I kneel in front of her. My fingers hook into her underwear, pulling and releasing. When I'm with girls, I like to tease them.

"Have you ever been with a girl before?" I ask, keeping my lips on her skin.

"No. No one but Finn," she breathes, looking down at me. "Have you?"

"I've been with everyone," I answer, pulling down her underwear.

She shivers and steps out of them. "Is it...the same?"

"Pretty much. It's about one hundred percent better though. Four boobs," I say, making her laugh a bit.

Her laugh is cut short as I lick a path up her folds. My fingers trail lightly over the sides of her legs, forcing tremors into her body. Or maybe the tremors are from my lips. She lets out a soft moan, running a hand along my hair.