Chapter 46: Clove

I walk with Johanna and the team into the woods as they introduce themselves.

"I'm Joi. He's Jules and she's Jay" I nod and smile at them, still awkwardly. We sit on a fallen log and they start to explain what we're going to do "We just want footage of you not hating each other. The Capitol sees you as enemies that Snow created so we want to show them you aren't the Capitol's property" I nod and look down awkwardly at their choice of words.

"So what should we do? Play games like 6 year-olds? Talk about our experiences?" Johanna says curiously and I notice her shutter slightly. They nod and we just start to repeat the conversation from this morning.

"Hey, i just wanted to say sorry. I was being mean and ridiculous. Can we be friends?" Johanna starts sweetly and I laugh playfully. We go sit back on the fallen tree and start to ask each other questions.

"What's your name?" I ask nicely and she smiles at the camera.

"Johanna Areu Mason" she says nervously "Never told anyone that before. This is nice, opening up to someone besides my, now dead, family" she smiles weakly "What is your biggest fear?" she asks carefully, should I really tell all of Panem? I start to speak but stop immediately. Three peace-keepers come out of the bush with their guns pointed at us and I panic. Three more grab the camera crew and toss them aside. I look at the peace-keepers angrily and I can tell their smirking. They grab me and I scream loudly, I feel a sharp pain in my skull and black out.

I wake up later in what seems to be a sort of cabin and see peace-keepers every where. Walking around, some watching me intently but most just standing to walk to each other. I try to shut my eyes quickly but I know I was too late.

"She's up. What now?" one of them asks in a deep voice. I flinch and try to act as "sleeping" as I can. I feel someone yank at my chin and I'm ripped off of the ground. They're going to use me, then kill me. I can feel it.