[𝟏𝟖] 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭

Start from the beginning

I need a nap.

"Are you done getting ready?" Sam calls, peeking his head into the bathroom. Pulling my skirt up a little bit, I turn to him, smiling and nodding briefly before looking back in the mirror. The way I look is scary. I look good in what I'm wearing, I know that. I can see it with my own two eyes.

It's just... I'm not sure I like the way my frame is, I'm too thin now. Before, I was thin. Stick thin. But back then, I saw someone wide looking back at me in the mirror. And now? Looking back at my reflection, I see something else. I really am pretty, even if I don't think me or my body is.

I've yet to figure out if I'm the kind of pretty I want to be. But finally excepting that I'm some kind of exceptional in a physical sense is enough for me.

I turn my body so I'm completely facing Sam. I smile ear to ear, jumping onto him.

"Hi." He chuckles against my hair when he catches me. He presses a kiss to my forehead, his hand pulling my head closer to his lip. "How's it hanging?"

"Don't ever say that again." I giggle. His hand trails to my lower back and he puts me down but he's yet to let go of me.

"You look beautiful." He whispers. Tucking a piece of hair behind my ear, he licks his lips. "I like your skirt, I don't think I've ever seen you in one."

I nod, my words getting caught at the back of my throats when his hands slide down to my hips. He's drawing small circles on the sides of my upper thigh. His hand was inches away from my butt and I know for a fact he's aware of this by the way his eyes flash with a hint of mischief.

Even when his body is against mine, he gets closer and closer. Resulting in my back hitting the sink.

"What are you doing?" I breathe out, failing to breathe properly. The way he's acting is odd. But in a good way. A way that brings butterflies rushing into the pit of my stomach.

He ignores me, pressing his lips to my neck. I give up. What the fuck is this? How the hell do you say no to this thing? I mean look at him.

No, seriously look at him, it's hard to believe he's actually a real human being.

I tip my head back, tangling my fingers in his hair. He pulls his head back, his lips pink from kissing my neck.

"What?" I ask.

"C- can I do this? I mean," He clears his throat, his breaths failing him as well. "Are you okay with me kissing you like this?"

I nod eagerly, pulling his lips back to mine. It's weird feeling comfortable to take over. Never in a million years would I think I'd be the one reinitiating a kiss like this one.

Sam grips my thighs, rubbing them and fighting over dominance of the kiss. Taking my bottom lip between his teeth, he focuses his gaze on mine as he releases my lip from in between his perfect teeth.

Holy fuck, that's hot.

"What's the name of your cologne?" I whisper, kissing up the other side of his neck.

"I forgot." He tells me, pulling me up, his hands on my hips. "Maybe that's just your fault though." He kisses my cheek, smirking. "This is fun, Grace, but we're late."