[𝟔.𝟓] 𝐃𝐢𝐛𝐬

"Ugh." I groan, throwing my head back onto the couch. "Jesus, Lia, did you see how freakin' gorgeous he was."

"Not really, I don't get a lady boner for literally every guy I see." She remarks, not paying me much attention.

Just a few hours ago, we left the house. Grace usually stays longer than the rest of us to clean up the mess we make. But god, I wish I stayed longer. If I knew Gracie was bringing such a fucking snack, I would've asked my parents if I could stay longer.

Ugh, his eyes. I know for a fact I'd enjoy them more than Grace could ever, she likes blue and hazel eyes over anything. And she hates dark hair on guys, says it makes them look weird. I, obviously, disagree. Samuel Winters is the hottest fucking guy I've ever seen.

I'd like his eyes a lot more if they were like Grace's but oh well. He'd look a lot nicer if his hair was longer too, but besides that, he's perfect.

"Shut up, Lily. Grace already has dibs." Kayden rolls his eyes. I scoff, crossing my arms and leaning back in my seat.

"She does not. She barely knows the guy, Kade. And no! I call dibs." I huff.

"Yeah but she obviously has a thing for him, did you see how much she was smiling with him? She wouldn't stop smiling, she's obviously head over heels for that kid." Tahlia says matter-of-factly. I nod slowly, slumping in my seat.

"She always gets the good guys," I grumble.

"I don't think her last one was exactly a good guy." Kayden pipes up.

"Yeah..." Tahlia trails off, scratching the back of her head.

Grace's last relationship-

Let's not get into that. All I have to say is that it was messy and she didn't recover from what happened until earlier this year.

"Oh, did you see what Julia said on her live last night?"

"Ugh, oh my gosh, was that real? I thought someone..."

After that, I stopped paying attention because I fell asleep. My bad, I guess.