//02// Freedom At Whatever Cost (smut)

Start from the beginning

John steps closer to me, hands gripping my waist. "Can we go inside now?"

"Yes, we can," I say, grinning.

He grins back, taking my hand and pulling me past the fire. We walk for just a few tents until we reach one. He zips it open and I go in first, admiring the space. There isn't much in here. The ground is covered in a grey tarp, there's an animal skin covering a makeshift mattress, there's a lantern in the corner so it isn't completely dark.

"When did you kill that?" I joke, pointing at the fur.

"They sent it with me," he answers quickly, grabbing my neck and bringing my lips back to his.

My hands are to his chest quickly as his free hand moves to wrap around my waist. I let him press me into his shape, space disappearing between us. My fingers trail down his chest to the hem of his shirt, pulling it over his head. My lips return to his as soon as the fabric is on the floor.

"Do you...have a...kink?" I ask between kisses.

He pulls away, eyes boring into mine as he grins a bit. "Why are you asking?"

"I just wanna make this as good as possible. I wanna make sure that I'm fucking you just how you want," I say, going on my tiptoes.

He grins wider, hands grabbing my ass as he leans down next to my ear. "Call me Daddy."

I bite my lip, nodding quickly. "Yes, Daddy."

His lips are at my neck, rough. "What's your kink then?"

"Please be as dominant as possible. I love that so much," I answer, hands tugging at his hair.

I feel him grin against my skin as his hands slip under my shirt to touch my burning flesh. "Whatever you want, sweetheart."

"Can you please fuck me now?" I ask, pressing myself into him.

"Only if you promise to be a good girl," he answers, hands quickly pulling the shirt over my head.

We pause for a second as we're apart, his eyes on my body as I nod. "I promise, Daddy."

"Good," he says, hands grabbing my waist and laying me on the "mattress."

My hands hook behind his neck as he kisses me again. He's just as good a kisser as he was then. He takes breaks just at the right times, tilting his head sideways just when he should. His hands are travelling down my sides as he does this. His fingers meet the hem of my jeans, undoing the button and then the zipper. He pulls the material down my legs and then throws them on the ground. I start with his jeans, undoing them too. He pulls them off along with his briefs. I unclasp my bra as he takes off my underwear. Now we're both completely naked.

His lips are back on mine as he positions himself just in front of my entrance, rubbing the tip against me. I can't help but moan against his mouth, hands latching onto his biceps. Without warning, he shoves his dick into me. I cry out, my mouth breaking from his as my head tilts back. He doesn't stop his work, lips occupying my neck now. He starts to develop a rhythm and I dig my nails into his arms, arching my back.

"Fuck, Daddy. Don't stop, please," I moan, eyes shutting tightly.

"You like that, huh?" he says, breaths coming fast. When I don't answer, one of his hands grabs my hair, pulling my head down on the mattress. "I asked you a question."

I hum a moan as he continues to pound me. "Yes, Daddy. I love your cock inside me."

He groans, thrusts getting even faster as his head dips down. "You feel so good, sweetheart."