Chapter 10

When I wake up I groan and rub my eyes. Why does my head hurt so bad? An arm tugs me closer to a body making me yelp. I turn my head seeing Logan.

His calm face is hidden in my hair and I could faintly see his lashes brush against his cheeks. Something tugs at my heart but I push it away.

" Reed." I hiss and shove his arm.

" Hmm." He barely groans and snuggles closer into me. The urge to just snuggle up with him grows but my headache is worse.

" Reed get up ." I say and he gets up with a yawn.

" Good mor-" I cut him off not having a good morning so far.

" What did you do to me last night ! And why can't I remember anything?" I almost growl at him. Which let me tell you is creepy.

" Carter my friend last night you got a thing called drunk." He throws his arm over my shoulders.

" Shh don't talk so loud. What exactly does being drunk mean?" I push him off of me.

" What you were drinking last night is called alcohol. When you get so much in your system you get drunk and do a lot of crazy stupid stuff." He chuckles and I groan.

" What did I do?"

" Besides running into the ocean and almost drowning your self?" He sarcastically asks.

" I blame you ." I mumble and he laughs.

" I knew you would." I glare at him when he says that.

" Sure you would." I say and put my head in my hands. " Could you please shut those blinds !"

" Looks like I'm stuck with crabby Carter today." He says and I hit him with a pillow and he jumps up almost falling off.

" I was kidding ! Wait here I'll go get you something to help with your hangover." He gets up to leave and I flop back down on his bed wincing. So that's what this is called.. a hangover.

I never thought breaking a rule would be so painful. I lay there and count the minutes it takes before Logan comes back.

" Here." He hands me a glass of water and a small little pill.

" What's this?" I raise my eyebrows at the pill.

" Just take it. It'll help with your hangover." He rolls his eyes and I swallow the pill.

" So how many rules did I break last night?" I ask and take another drink of the water.

" Hmm drinking, dancing with me, listening to music, almost killing your self." He glares at me at that part then continues. " Lastly sleeping in a bed with me. I would say you broke a pretty good amount." He says and I grin.

" Perfect. Wait I danced with you?" I ask shocked. His face flushes and I smile. It's kind of cute when he does that.

" Yeah you were practically begging me so I gave in." He shrugs like it's no big deal.

" Oh.. ok. So what are we doing today ?" I mutter.

" You sure you still want to break a rule today?" He asks a little concerned.

" Yeah that would be f-" A slam of a door downstairs cuts me off.

" I'm home!" A girly voice yells. I smile knowing who it is. I get off the bed and rush over to the door.

" Hey where are you going ?" Logan yells when I run out.

" Molly !" I yell when I see her and she squeals then runs over to me.