C.Tzuyu:
You really love sending me heart emojis huh???..

Sana:
Yeah, because I love you ... ^^

Sana:
Saranghae Tzuyu~ahhh... Ma ni Saranghae ... (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Tzuyu's heart beat is now thumping so hard, and she didn't realize that she's now smiling ...

"Why I can hear her voice?.." Tzuyu asked, and smile.

C.Tzuyu:
I heard that you and Mark are in a relationship... ~

Sana:
Huh????

C.Tzuyu:
Is he really your fiance???..

"Ugh... Damn why I need to ask that?.." Tzuyu cursed herself.

Sana:
Mark Oppa is not my fiancee..
Yes, Our family wanted us to marry but I don't feel any kind of romantic feelings on him...

Sana:
I didn't agree with it.
All we have is now is a brother and sister relationship...

Tzuyu:
Ah....

Sana:
Why did you ask by the way???

Tzuyu:
Uhmmm, I just heard it earlier that's why I ask you since you told me that you guys are just friend.

Sana:
Ahhhh okay ..🙂

"I thought she feel jealous..." Sana pout.

Tzuyu:
I'll gonna sleep now...

Sana:
Okay, me too.
Good Night Tzuyu~ah ‼️❤️

Tzuyu:
Good Night (*˘︶˘*).。

Sana:
Saranghae ‼️❣️

Tzuyu didn't response anymore, she was just staring at Sana's message...

"I hope I can answer that soon ( ꈍᴗꈍ)..." She mumbled.

-

Tzuyu don't have class and she's currently in the Gym right now with Dahyun and Chaeyoung and they currently practicing archery...

"Whoahhh!!! Your so good Tzuyu~ahh.." Dahyun amazingly said as Tzuyu got perfect points...

"Thank you ..."

There's some fan girls watching Tzuyu's practice and they can't help but to giggled in happiness everytime Tzuyu got 10 points.

"Tzu, aren't you going to entertain your fan girls????." Chaeyoung ask..

Tzuyu looks at them, and the girls giggles more...

"Daebak, they're squealing in happiness.." Dahyun said...

"I'm not interested on them." Tzuyu said...

"So who are you interested with???." Chaeyoung asked.

"For sure Sana Unnie..." Dahyun answer..

Tzuyu looks at them.. "Ey, Tzuyu~ah don't deny it anymore. You're obvious..." Chaeyoung said.

"Obvious in what????."

"You're obviously in love with Sana Unnie...." Dahyun said...

"I-I'm not.." Tzuyu said.

"There's a lot of guys lining for Sana Unnie, so make it faster Tzu if you don't want to lose her.." Dahyun said...

"Is Love and Like different???." Tzuyu suddenly asked.

"Huh???.."

"I don't know if I like Sana and I also don't know if I love her."

"For me it's just the same Tzu, but of course Sana Unnie will gonna be happy if you will love her back..." Chaeyoung said.

"Chaeyoung is right, Tzuyu~ah. Besides Sana Unnie seems serious to you. She's been following you since start right?.."

"Am I already in love with her??? .." Tzuyu mumbled to her head.

"This coming Friday is our Junior and Senior's Half Way Ball. Why don't you asked Sana Unnie to become your date?.."

"I'm planning not to attend tho.." Tzuyu answer ...

"What??? If you didn't attend the ball for sure Many guys will gonna ask for Sana Unnie to be their Date...."

Tzuyu suddenly annoyed if that happens, she think twice and Chaeyoung and Dahyun is right many guys will gonna ask Sana to become their Date.

"How about you guys?? Who's your date???."

"Me?? Uhmmm... My friend Somi." Chaeyoung said.

"It's okay to get your date from a different school and universities???."

"Yes, Tzu.." Dahyun answer.

"Just think about it okay?.. I'm sure Sana Unnie is also waiting for you to ask her.."

"Arasso, I'll think about it." Tzuyu said..

-

After their practice, The three of them went to the cafeteria to have some snacks and luckily they saw the J-Line Princess having their snacks...

"Tzuyu~ahhh 🥰.." Sana runs to Tzuyu and she immediately cling her arms to the latter...

"Ya ~ Sana uncling your arms your making Tzuyu uncomfortable..." Momo said...

"Sorry..." Sana pout...

"Did you guys already finished your practice???." Mina asked..

"Yes Unnie." Dahyun answer...

Tzuyu looks at Sana and she saw her sad she wanted to approach her but she's shy because her friends and Sana's friends are also there...

Tzuyu didn't talk to Sana, until they finish eating their snacks. And after having their snacks, their friends finally left them as they're talking something...

"Hey..." Tzuyu said... And finally Sana looks at her ...

"Why are your face like that? ^^ .." Tzuyu smile...

"Sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable .." Sana pout ..

"It's alright 🙂.."

"Are you mad????."

Tzuyu lean closer as she messed Sana's hair... "I'm not, don't think too much." She added and smile.

Sana meanwhile, blush she cupped her face as she feel more heat on her cheeks.

"Your making me blush .." Sana said..

"You look like a tomato 🍅..."

"Nu mohae 😤..."

"Is your knees already okay??.."

"It's not hurt anymore..."

"That's good to hear 🙂.."

"How's your practice???."

"It went well."

"Next time I will watch your practice, I'm sure there's a lot of girls watching you earlier..."

"Yeah, there's a lot of girls earlier..."

"Pshhh... 🙄"

"Why??? Are you mad??."

"Kind off 😑.."

Tzuyu smile, as she stood up and messed Sana's hair...

"I have to go now ( ꈍᴗꈍ). I'll just see you later.."

After Tzuyu said that she quickly walks away, while Sana suddenly froze on her chair she's still blushing and she can't calm her heart ...

xxxxx