Flashback (Chapter 8)

"You're a Monster."

"I've heard worse."

"I quit!"

"My bullets don't."

"Aarh what sort of person are you!"

"Your boss (wink)
Now get to work."

************************************
I went to the maid's dressing room which had all the clothes for the maids with their name tags on it but I realized that mine wasn't part.. I kept searching for some minutes and when I realized that there was no hope I went out to Kerry's office to ask him.

"Master," I said since that was how I had been instructed to call him.

"Yes miss Ashley," he replied without even looking up from what he was doing.

"Please I can't find my outfit in the dressing room."

"Ooh about that.. I wanted to tell you that your outfit has been changed."

"Changed??" I asked even though I heard it clearly.

"Yeah changed."

"But why??" I questioned.

"I don't have to tell you the reason behind everything. Here's your new outfit.. Hurry and go change."

"Such a control freak," I muttered under my breath.

"Did you say something," he asked.

"No please," I  replied like an innocent kid.

"I thought so," he said shortly after.

He handed me my new outfit which was still in its package and the question in my mind was.. how did he know my size? This man is just so unbelievable I thought.

"Don't just stand there.. Hurry and go change.. I'm not paying you to be standing there thinking about God knows what," he said rudely which wasn't a surprise.

Not wanting to be yelled at again I exited his office and headed to the dressing room to change.

Can you imagine my surprise when I opened the package and saw shorts with tube top..

The shorts was extremely short I'm sure part of my butt will show if I even bended down.. It was a leather shorts like those shorts that the bad bitches who go for war in those movies wear.. You get the description right¿

The tube top was also black just like the shorts and I was like why will he buy me such an outfit for work and also at a place were males were there..They could be horny who knows and I don't wanna be a victim to them..
I thought that was all till I heard a knock on the door.

"Hold up.. give me a sec," I shouted..

I went to open the door to see who was behind it since I hadn't yet changed.. I opened it and it was Kerry.. Like I mean this shouldn't be a surprise.. who did I expect..

"I forgot to give you these. It's part of your outfit."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Something you gotta open to find out," he said, making me roll my eyes.

"Why are you still in those clothes," he uttered with disgust..

"Whatt??"

"Hush just change and come out." He just cut me short like I was a nobody.

Like I mean how dare this man treat me like that. Why did he even describe my clothes as "Those" and that too in disgust.. My clothes were far decent from the ones he wanted me to wear.. I get it that he's a boss but can't he be a tiny little bit polite for once or will that kill him or make him less hotter.. What the hell am I thinking.. Did I just call him hot in my head.. Did I just check my boss out..
That's was a brain mistake.. uggh..
Just admit it Ashley he's hot, my sub conscience teased..
Aarh enough with that..

God whyyy??.. Why is all this happening to me?.. Just when I decided to quit my bad ways and become a responsible decent woman I meet this man who wants to bring the bad in me back.

I've worn clothes shorter and more exposing than this but that was then.. I don't want to be termed as a slut no more.. I'm a changed person now but I guess fate doesn't want it that way.

I just remembered that I hadn't even checked what was in the other package he just brought so I quickly opened it.

Guess what it was..

Did you guess a pair of black high stilettos cuz if you did you are one hundred percent right..

Realizing that all the complaining won't change my fate I just changed into the outfit..

Looking into the full length sized mirror I saw that I looked like a whore going for war.. like you see those action movies where that b**** .......... like I mean you get my point.
I was dressed in all black and to top it up I was also in black matching bra and panties.. What a weird coincidence!!!

The old me would have been happy with how I looked but the new me hated it.. I felt like a slut and I just didn't want that.. I didn't want to feel that way.. I guess I don't have a choice..

"What's keeping you in that room for so long. Hurry and open the door before I break it down." I heard Kerry's voice.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back before leaving the room to his office once
more.

"Okay so you will be my personal maid," he said immediately I entered into his office.

"But I didn't sign up for that.."

"You didn't sign up for wearing that either but you've got no choice Missy," he interjected in a sassy tone.

"But why do I have to be your personal maid?"

"You are always asking questions."

"And you never answer!" I told him which was a fact.

"Hmm that's true.. Okay I'll answer you this time..
I chose you to be my personal maid because of your behaviour.. Feisty.. I like that.. I'll like to tame madam feisty and also cuz I realized I don't have a personal maid..
Happy now??"

"Noo I've got another question."

"Alright go ahead. I've got time to answer your questions today."

"Why did you choose this dress?"

"So I can admire God's creation.. Isn't that obvious," he asked like it was the most obvious thing ever.

I just stood there mouth agape. How can this man have such pervertic thoughts like that.

"Do you have anymore questions or will you like to know your duties as my personal maid?"

I chose the latter so here I was sitting on the same chair that man was killed on but this time the chair was clean and if you didn't witness the scence you won't even know someone was killed there. Remember that man?? The one Kerry killed on my first day of work here?? Yeah right him..

"So the rules, duties and sanctions," he finally said bringing me out of my jumbled thoughts..

"Ruless??" I asked..

"Yess!" he said with finality.

"Are you prepared???"

..........