Ashley, here I come(Chapter 3)

Kerry's POV
I thought right after shooting myself Ashley will be by my side holding onto my hands tightly and smiling but that was not what happened.

What actually happened.
"Sir noo don't do that," I heard someone say but I had already done it after which I realised I hadn't yet caught the culprit. So now that I am dead who is gonna catch him or her? Anyways on the bright side I'm going to meet my Ashley and that's all I care about.

The doctor came and checked if I was still breathing or not and he said that I was dead.

How do I know all these?

One funny thing about death is that when you die your soul lives your body so you still see everything that's happening in the world and to your body only that you can't touch anything or else you'll pass through it, can't talk to anyone because no one is gonna hear you and no one can see your soul.

After I was declared dead I saw my gang members moving helter skelter. Samuel, my first in command contacted someone to purchase a coffin for me.

After 25 minutes the coffins were in and I was laid inside just the way I died, with all the blood dripping. Ashley was also placed in another coffin then our bodies were carried to the cemetry where we were burried 6feet below.

The funeral wasn't grand only some of the gang members and the priest that blessed our marriage. Oh crap, I should have shot that man.. He didnt bless the wedding well.

After all was done, my soul vanished automatically, I don't know how but all I know is that I was trapped in a small box.

"Let me out of here," I shouted but I didn't think anyone could here me.

After a few screaming and shouting the box magically opened. Three creatures stood outside. I was amazed, this was the first time I had seen such creatures.

"Hello young man,  how was your wedding?" The winged bearded man mocked.
I started clenching and unclenching my fist to control my anger.

"Oh chillax young fella,  why are you even angry? It was painful to lose a loved one right? Well this is how all those people you murdered family members felt."

"Enough!" I shouted. "Ashley was innocent," I continued.

"Innocent my foot, that witch." The winged man said with disgut.

"Watch it old man!"

"Like husband like wife, " the other creature who resembled the winged man said.

"And what is that supposed to mean," I asked so eager to know.

"Well you and your dear wife are full of pride. Even at death you don't show any sign of humility. Remember, you have no power here, your destiny is in our hands so watch what you utter, " he said blankly.

I began laughing but realised no one laughed along so I stopped immediately, clearly embarrassed.

The other creature who had a shadowry appearance spoke for the first time and her words left me puzzeled.

"I will like to see you laugh like this when you get there."

"Get where?" I tried asking but I got no answer.

"Where are our manners, I am Nyx the goddess of night," the shadowry creature said.

"Call me Thatanos. I am the god of death, " the winged man said proudly.

"Hypnos is what I am called and I am the god of sleep."

"I guess it is time for us to leave, " Hypnos said.

"Wait!! What did you mean by when I get there," I asked again.

They all started laughing and their laughter was what kept on ringing in my ears till I was thrown into a dark pit.

Immediately I opened my eyes I was standing in a queue. As the queue  started moving I saw familiar faces,  faces of people I had murdered in cold blood.

"Yo Kerry remember how you shot me?
Kerry remember you gave me this mark.
Heyy is that you Kerry,  hahaha we meet again. Remember what you did to my wife? You raped her and slit her throat afterwards."

People kept on saying all the bad things I had done to them and it was messing up with my brain.

Is this where all the bad people are kept? I wanted to ask so badly but before I could even voice out my thoughts I heard my name being mentioned by a deep husky voice.

"Kerry, come here." He said with authority like I was his small boy.
"Have you got anything to offer,"  he continued.

"Like expensive jewellery? " I asked unsure.

"At least you are smarter than your wife."
The moment I heard that my heart skipped a beat.

"Is Ashley also here?".

"Oh yes. I met her a while ago and she's having fun somewhere, " he said with an evil look which only meant otherwise.

"Please let me meet her," I pleaded.

"Quit the crap and tell me what you've got to offer."

"I've got my smart watch and armani suit," I replied bitterly.

"Ohh your precious $1500 armani suit, " he said and laughed his lungs out while I stood there confused.
"You must be wondering how I knew. Well, in here I can hear and see whatever is happening in the land of the living so I saw you bragging about this suit which is going to be mine in some minutes. Now hand it over!"

"And why will I do that," I challenged.

"Well for starters, I have the power to send you back to the land of the living along with your precious Ashley but if you refuse this simple proposal and many others that will come as time goes on, you will remain here till eternity."

"Okay I get your point, just have it." I said pissed.

"Good boy!"

"Anyways I am Dis-pater and as people like to call me, Hades. I hope you have a nice stay here. Guards take him to the second cage of fire."

"Whattt?? You lied you said you'll send me back to the land of the living with my Ashley . You liar!!" I shouted but he didn't respond only laughed some more.

The guards roughly pulled me to the supposed cage of fire. I won't lie that place looked scary and surprising it was made of only fire and the only part without fire was a small stone,  no wonder it is called the cage of fire. One guard pricked his finger for the blood to drop on the stone and the cage surprisingly opened after which I was yet again roughly thrown inside. They chanted some weird words after that the cage magically closed. The cage started heating up and was getting hotter and hotter as if there was regulator on it.
After the cage was locked I started  shouting.

"Ashley!! Ashley!! Where are you!! I'll come and save you I promise!!"

And those were my last words before it all went dark.