Dara Park decided it would be a good chance to grab a gift for Fan Jielan there. The Auction would be showcasing everything ranging from antique paintings from the medieval era to finely-crafted pieces of jewelry that women would die over.

"Our project for the retirement homes is going smoothly." Kwon Jiyong stated when he believed she was too engrossed in that stupid phone of hers. Damn it, it was stealing their precious time together. Seeing that discreet smile on her face, he wanted to chuck the thing out the window.

"Don't forget the rates we concluded." She mused, revealing a dimple-smile when his face soured at the event of being cornered by her.

"Of course, how could I forget such a defeat?" He roughly stabbed the steak and aggressively chewed it.

"A defeat?" She chuckled, "Who said you had a chance to begin with?" She quirked a brow, highly amused at his words. When his eyes narrowed, glaring daggers at her, the smile widened. "Aw, don't be such a sore loser."

"My money is your money." He pettily said, slicing through his meat as if it were butter.

Dara Park wrinkled her nose. "You can keep your money to yourself. I don't want it."

"Well, sucks to tell you, but it's yours now." Kwon Jiyong let out a peal of warm laughter, throaty and genuine. Deep like the ocean, calm as the tides on a morning, it softened her expressions.

He thought back to the face she made at the marriage bureau when it was announced to her how much money was in his bank account. She refused to even touch a penny of his money, even when he offered to give every last drop of it to her. The fortune he possessed was enough to buy out a large kingdom and all the treasures it had to offer. Too bad for her though, it was all hers now.

- - - - -

WARNING: NSFW content ahead. It does not contain major plot details, so if you feel uncomfortable with sexual content, please skip!

Since both of their schedules were beyond-free today, they spent the rest of their day lounging throughout the house. Soon, night approached and Dara Park was prepared to go to bed. She stepped out of the shower and found him on the bed, reading a book, freshly showered like her.

She climbed onto the bed and laid on her side, expecting to sleep, but Kwon Jiyong had different plans. It began with him trailing his fingers gently over her exposed arms, sending shivers down her spine. Then his feather-soft fingers were replaced with his lips that pressed soft kisses against her skin.

He turned her onto her back and without warning, collided their lips together. Her eyes widened in shock before they slowly shut themselves, heavily immersed in his warm and addicting lips. He kissed her deeply and then trailed his lips down a path to the cranny of her neck, licking the area before sucking upon it, biting the spot, leaving a bright red mark. While he created another mark on the other side of her neck, his hands slid up her waist and gently cupped her breast, waiting for her to reject his advances.

Her breath hitched and after three seconds when she did not push him away, he gave it a firm squeeze. She let out a gasp when his fingers inched its way to the straps of her nightgown, tugging it down to reveal her assets.

He peppered kisses upon the valley of her chest and suddenly, his mouth latched onto her nipple, flicking it with his tongue, a loud pleasurable moan escaped her lips. Her fingers entwined into his hair when he teased her nipple with his teeth before opening his slick, hot mouth and latching upon it, sucking it hard, causing her to cry out in pleasure.

She tugged at his hair while the other latched upon his strong shoulder blades, feeling his muscles clench when he moved. She thought of pushing him away, but when his mouth moved to her other breast and sucked hard upon the nipple, she clung onto him tighter.