Part 26: New Bases, New Faces, and New Fears... (Contains Lemon)

Zacznij od początku

Musashi: *Giggles* So you are a pervert.

Jacob: I don't know what you mean.

Musashi: Oh? You don't? *Giggles*

That's when Musashi pressed her breasts against my face even more and now, both Musashi's and Yamato's breasts were touching each others as they were both pressed against my face. But at that very moment, I noticed that Akagi was waking up.

Jacob: *thoughts* Oh no! Oh no no no no no! No No NO NO NO!

Akagi: *Looks at me with Yamato and Musashi pressing against me*

Jacob: *thoughts* Fuck...

*Awkward silence*

Jacob: *Whispers* Help me...

The second after that, Akagi lunged me with her arms out.

Jacob: Wait Akagi NO!!

Akagi: Commander!

Jacob: *Starts internally crying*

That's when I felt something wrap around my neck as I was forced to the ground. I opened my eyes just in time to see Akagi bringing her head down towards mine for a kiss. I quickly placed my hand on top of my mouth as Akagi's lips pressed against my my hand. A few seconds later, Akagi pulled away before she slowly started to open her eyes. I quickly removed my hand from my mouth.

Akagi: That was a nice kiss, Commander.

Jacob: Huh? Oh! Yeeaah, it was. *Cold sweat forms on side of head and looks away awkwardly*

Akagi: *Happily sighs* A good morning kiss from the Commander... *Sighs*

Jacob: *thoughts* Now I feel so bad cause she's so stupid right now...

That's when Akagi got off of me and I stood up. Musashi and Yamato stood up too, but Yamato started walking over to me.

Jacob: *Turns to Yamato* What's up Yamato?

Yamato didn't say anything. Instead, she placed her arms on my shoulders while she wrapped her hands around my head as she pulled me close and kissed me. Instantly, I started blushing. I started to push away and after a few seconds, Yamato let me go. I started to stumble backwards and I ran into Musashi, who then wrapped her arms around my chest as her breasts pressed against my back. Instantly, I started blushing again.

Musashi: You're so adorable when you're flustered, Jacob.

Jacob: Wait Musashi. Please, let me go.

Musashi: I'm sorry Jacob, *Whispers into my ear* but I don't think I can do that.

That's when Musashi softly bit the top of my ear.

Jacob: Wai... Stop it....

Musashi: *Giggles*

Jacob: Seriously...please stop.

Musashi: As you wish. *Let's me go* But you know, it's not fair to leave Shinano out.

Jacob: Shi...nano....? *Looks over at Shinano* But...

Musashi: *Giggles* It's okay Jacob. Don't you want to know what her tails feel like?

Jacob: I-I'm sure they feel like yours...

Musashi: Oh? *Whispers into my ear* But just imagine, what if they were softer then mine?

Jacob: S-Softer?!