Part 6: The First Attack!

Queen Elizabeth: Well, now that that's out of the way. Illustrious, I would like to speak with you elsewhere.

Jacob: Is it cause I'm here?

Queen Elizabeth: Pardon?

Jacob: I'm asking if it's because I'm here that you want to talk with Illustrious somewhere else?

Queen Elizabeth: As a matter of fact, yes it is.

Jacob: Well I'll just leave then. Got some stuff I want to do anyway.

Hood: Like what?

Jacob: D'know yet.

I took my feet off the table and stood up. I left the garden and headed towards the beach. It took a few minutes to get there. As I was walking onto the beach, I saw Belfast and Enterprise talking with each other, so I decided I would go meet them.

Jacob: Yo, what's up you two?

Belfast and Enterprise turned towards me as I walked up to them.

Belfast: Is that you Jacob?

Jacob: Yeah.

Enterprise: Why are you dressed like that?

Jacob: Me and Illustrious was just out shopping and she bought this for me. Speaking of which, I forgot to ask her how much this thing costed.

Belfast: Why would you need to know that? Pardon my rudeness.

Jacob: It's cool, you don't need to be so formal with me. I want to know how much this costed so I can decide whether or not I should smack Illustrious.

Belfast: Pardon?

Jacob: Look, ever since this morning Illustrious has bought so much stuff for me and most of which was expensive. I told her that she didn't have to buy these clothes for me if they were expensive, so if they are, I'm going to have a little talk with her.

Enterprise: It's strange to hear a guy complain about the amount of stuff someone bought them.

Jacob: No, that's pretty normal actually. I don't mind shopping for a while. Most guys complain about going shopping unless it's for them.

Belfast: You look rather charming in that outfit though.

Jacob: Thanks. Anyway, what are you two doing out here? Just curious.

Belfast: We are just having a little conversation.

Jacob: Ah.

Enterprise: What are you doing out here?

Jacob: Can you not sound so irritated with me? Cause I have no idea what I ever did to you.

Enterprise: I'm not irritated with you, I was just asking.

Jacob: Just pulling your leg. I'm out here to get some training in.

Belfast: Is this about you becoming a host?

Jacob: Well, yes and no. I'm just doing a little training within training.