~Part 7~

William keeps his gaze on Hanuki still asleep in the hospital bed, the nurses said there was a tiny chance of Hanuki waking up. He still had to try to believe he would. He stood up and stared at Hanuki. "You're going to wake up! I know it!" William cried. He stared at all the bandages on his arms and stared at them. "If only I had kept a better eye on you none of this would have happened, The moment he held Hanukis hand he felt his hand move. "My head-" Hanuki mumbled, he stared around the white room. "I had this crazy dre-" He stared at his arms and heard a knock. Lular walked in. "Hello?" Lular said. "H-hi, who are you?" Hanuki asked "oh i'm Lular, Dani's friend. But I have more important matters to discuss. William? WE LEFT QUENTIN AND JORDAN!!! THEY'RE GONNA GET KILLED!" Williams' eyes widened and he turned to hanuki. "Go into your glitch state and find them!." Hanuki closed his eyes and opened them quickly. "Jordan was stabbed and is bleeding out in the hands of someone." He said. William gave Hanuki a quick Kiss and ran out with Lunar "I'll be back ok!" He yelled while both of them ran out the door. Hanukis face was red as he stared at the doorway. Suddenly Quentin appeared in the hospital bed next to Hanuki unconscious. Lular walks back into the room, over to Quentin. She realizes that they're going to need him for this, but she doesn't know why. She heals him as good as she can, and he wakes up coughing. She tells him to follow her once he regains enough strength. Then, she teleports them to the old hallway, close to the arena with Dani, Quentin and William. "Alright, she is in the arena, we have to go there. Me and Dani are going to go into our human forms, where we will be unrecognizable." Lular tells William and Quentin. They rush there, but the only person they see is Aunt Marble. Dani and Lular walk in, taking pictures, pretending to be tourists. "Ooh Lu-Lillith, do you see this place? It looks so cool!" Dani exclaimed, saying that Lular was named Lillith. "Yess! I totes agree, Danny!" 'Lillith' exclaimed. Aunt Marble turned around saying "get out unless you want to die." "ooh! Sudh a cool act!" 'Danny' said Aunt Marble launched herself at Dani but she just went right through her. "Wha- A HOLOGRAM!?!?" Aunt Warble shouted. "What? Pfft no~" dani said, as she transforms, putting the mask on while doing so. "Just~... a quirk" she winks then Lular transforms and an epic battle starts. Quentin then walks into the arena and spies Jordan in the corner surrounded by a pool of thick maroon blood. He rushes over to her.He shakes her and checks her pulse. She's dead. The others then spie quentin shaking his head "He's dead" He says and that is? all the fuel they need to fight Aunt Marble.

Quentin is moving her hair out of her face as if getting ready to bury her. "She always said at her funeral she wanted us to play "Bury Me Face Down."Quntin mumbles, grabbing his phone and with the last 20% of his battery he plays the song on repeat.

When I go into the ground

I won't go quietly, I'm bringin' my crown

When I go into the ground

Oh, they gotta bury me, bury me face down

From the rubble, what do I see?

There's a whole damn army thinkin' that they're gonna harm me

Say goodnight, I'll never get free

Oh, I got troubles that won't let me be

But I won't get tired, set the town on fire

'Till my troubles got trouble with me

Thinkin' that they've won

It's only just begun

When I go into that groundI won't go quietly, I'm bringin' my crown And when I go into that ground Oh, they gotta bury me, bury me face down I've been on the run Since I was a boy But now I'm done runnin', got another thing comin Watch my enemies get destroyed Oh, I've got troubles of more than one kind But I never sleep, gotta bury me six feet deep Where the sun don't shineThinkin' that they've won It's only just begun When I go into that ground I won't go quietly, I'm bringin' my crown When I go into that ground

Oh, they gotta bury me, bury me face down\I've been counted out, left for dead Wanted with a bounty on my head

But somehow, someway, I'm-a keep movin' along, movin' along

Been counted out, left for deadWanted with a bounty on my head

But somehow, someway, I'ma keep movin' along, alongThinkin' that they've won It's only just begun

When I go (When I go)Into that ground (Into that ground)I won't go quietly (Won't go quietly)I'm bringin' my crown (Bringin' my crown)And when I go into the ground (into that ground)Oh, they gotta bury me (bury me)Bury me face down (bury me face down)Oh, they gotta bury me

Bury me face down