~Part 1~

(~Hanuki , Jordans Dani's P.O.V.~)

Hanukis face was back to its color after Jordans Brutal joke.Jordan stared at nothing and thought of Quentin. Hanuki gave her a dumb smirk. "Thinkin about your boyfreeind~" He teased. Suddenly a girl walked in. She went by the name Dani or Daniella. She looked over at Hanuki and Jordan and walked over. "Hi Dani!" Hanuki yelled across the cafe causing him to get weird stares. She laughed a little. Jordan nodded at Dani as they were not the best of friends. "Hi Hanuki! Hi Jordan!" Then a boy with curlyish black hair walked in and absolutely lit up when he saw Jordan. Jordan looked over and saw Quentin. she stood up and almost knocked over the table. Jordan grinned and blushed running over to Quentin who was about 1 or 2 inches taller than her. He lifted her up and she put her legs around his waist kissing his cheek.They were such a goofy couple.Hanuki gave a smirk to Jordan. "Now I have something to tease You about!" He snickered."Jordan glared at Hanuki from Quentins arms, daring him. "yuck :P" said Dani. Abruptly a boy ran in, tripped on himself and face planted into the ground. "Ack!" he yelled. Dani sprinted over and helped him up. "Oh my god Sorin are you good?" she asked worriedly. Despite the situation Jordan laughed."Y-yeah just face planted and made a fool of myself." explained Sorin. Hanuki gave Jordan and Quintin smirks and then Laughed. "And I thought I was gay-" He laughed and then realized what he said. "That came out wrong-""And what the hell was that supposed to mean?"Jordan raised her voice and stepped toward Hanuki. All he did was say "Can't you just end me already."He muttered."Gladly"Jordan muttered and Quetin stroked her hair observing the situation protectively of Jordan but he knew Jordan had a bit of anger issues and he did not want to make her mad but if he disagreed with her he would absolutely tell her, as that was what they agreed. Jordan slapped Hanuki in an instant.She realized what she did and backed up slowly. She glanced at Dani because she knew a secret about her that rarely many people did. Her anger.Hanuki stared at his cupped hand and the missing tooth. "Jordan what the-" He cut himself off with an annoyed expression. "I got used to you beating me up." He muttered with his bleeding mouth. Dani was there in between them in a second "oh my god guys frikin stop we discussed this already!" Dani shouted. "It's Fines." He said with a tiny lymph.(It means speech Impediment.)Jordan backed up and into Quentins arms where she felt safe. A crowd was now watching them all from their seats. Jordan looked at Dani with tears forming in her eyes. Jordan abruptly ran out of the shop and towards the woods. Quentin glared at everyone else and followed her. Hanuki tried to cover this up. "It was an Act!" He said with pride in his voice trying to make it sound real."Guys stop you're- Nevermind..." Dani said with defeat.