The Millers Daughter

Start from the beginning

"Oh god." Ella said as she pulled Peter up from the ground and they quickly started running as they laughed.

. . . . .

Ella, Mary Margaret and David had just pulled up to the dock as Emma, Henry, Gold and Neal were getting off a dingy.

Ruby was there to help Neal help Gold walk.

As they got out of the truck Mary Margaret asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yep, I'm alright" Emma said as she finished tying the dingy to the side of the dock

Henry spotted Ella and smiled, "Ella!"

Ella smiled back and Henry ran towards her almost knocking over as he hugged her.

Neal looked at Emma shocked at what he was seeing.

"Told you" Emma smirked "He adores her she is practically his best friend."

"I drove a ship." Henry stated as he still had his arms around Ella

"Did you now?" David said

"Yeah, my dad showed me how." Henry said with a smile

Ella raised an eyebrow as Neal said, "That's me."

"Is Cora trying to control you with the dagger?" David asked as Gold grunted in pain whilst he was sitting on the back of the truck.

Gold gave him a look and said, "Oh you'd know if she was- most of you would be dead by now and Miss Scarlett would be helping me kill you."

Emma quickly turned to look a Ella who just shook her head and mouthed, 'tell you later'

"Well then we'll have to take the fight to her before that can happen." Mary Margaret stated

David nodded and said, "We will."

"And this time we'll finish it-"

Ella cut her off saying, "Mary Margaret"

"Ella, she needs to be stopped she needs to be killed you know that more than anyone. This is our family we are going to protect it."

Ella cut her off again, "Okay but keep the bloodlust to a minimum whilst Henry is here if I have to so do you."

David pulled Mary Margaret to the side and Emma walked over to Ella saying, "Can I have a word."

Ella nodded and headed away from the group as Emma said, "Anna what happened here?"

"You know what I don't even have the energy to protest that name anymore. Your... Our mother found out that her mother was killed by Regina's mother. Then Cora killed an old friend of hers, well actually I did but I didn't have a choice, she can also control me and Will now too. So Now she's kind of turned into me essentially... a vengeance monster and wants to kill Cora." Ella explained

"Brilliant... another thing to worry about." Emma sighed

"One more thing... Cora said that I was dying to them."

Before Emma could say anything Neal walked over and said, "So your Isabella Scarlett?"

Ella raised an eyebrow and said, "And you must be Neal... did I know in our world?"

Ella asked recognising Neal

"Well I used to call you Izzy."

Realization hit Ella as she said, "Bae?"

Neal smiled and Ella laughed saying, "Look at you, last time I saw you, you were a kid."

"Hi, Izzy." Neal said pulling Ella into a hug and Ella hugged him back.