Arnav: When did I say I have seen someone.

Khushi: You liar. Just now you said this is nothing new. What about that. She pouted at him angrily.

Unable to resist her, Arnav pecked on her pout increasing her anger for kissing her even before clearing her thoughts or giving any explanation. But what can he do when the girl he loves is infront of him in this state increasing his desires..... Poor lad.

Arnav: What I mean is this is not the first time I am seeing you like this. From our childhood I have seen you, not only like how you are present but in nothing also.

Khushi: But that is when we are kids. We are not kids anymore.

Arnav: So what I will see you however I wish. No more words. Come I will make you ready today.

Khushi: Noooo. Get out of my room now. I don't need any help.

Arnav: Aree.. my Cookie is blushing.

Khushi: Arnav leave now. She shouted at him getting irritated and mostly embarrassed.

Arnav: Please Cookie.

She just pushed him making him to leave the room reluctantly and highly disappointed as a child from whom his chocolate is snatched ruthlessly.

Khushi got ready hurriedly lest her Annie come back to do his mischiefs. While she is combing her hair re-living her memories blushing, someone pecked on her cheek from behind startling her. On seeing Arnav, she relaxed.

Khushi: Now what.

Arnav: I want to say one thing if you allow.

Khushi: As if you will keep quiet if I don't allow you.

Arnav: That is also right. Waise Cookie you are looking more beautiful in that towel only than this dress. And he ran away before she could get her hands on him.

Khushi: You... wait there you moron.

She chased after him with her comb in hand to beat him.

Arnav run down escaping from her with Khushi following closely behind him. Together this two messed up whole living room turning it to a disaster as if a tornado hit it.

Getting out of breath, they collapsed on couch to take a breath.

Sumitra: Thank god.My grandchildren are back to their self. From the last few days, this house is looking like someone is mourning over a death. Now it is good.

Khushi: Nani you are happy for what that lovely grandson of yours did.

Sumitra: What did he do ? Tell me I will punish him for you.

Khushi: He said I look beautiful in... realising what she is about to blurt out, Khushi stopped herself and looked at Arnav only to see him wriggling his eyebrows challenging her to carry on.

Sumitra: Ha beautiful in... say further.

Khushi huffed and said 'nothing'.

Preeti: Looks like this naughty nephew of mine did something which she can't tell us. Right Chutki.

This left everyone in peals of laughter except Khushi who was embarrassed.

How can she laugh at herself like others. She turned her face away from them angrily.

************************************

Sunil: Son I am very happy that you came back to India but you don't look happy to me. Is there anything we should know.

Gauri: Tell us beta what is bothering you.

Aman: Maa, Papa I don't know what to do. Lot of confusions and tensions. First that old lady came to know about Chutki. Over that one new person is following her. Adding to this, the main reason for my return to India.

Gauri: What is the reason that made you come back before the planned time.

Aman explained to his parents, how he liked a girl during his last visit. His growing feeling towards her. How everyone supported him to pursue his feelings.

Gauri: Really, you like a girl. Tell me about her, I will talk to her parents.

Aman: Maa I don't know who is she not even her name also. I don't know how to find her.

Sunil: Don't lose hope beta, you will find her if you are destined for each other.

Aman: Hope so.

************************************

Man: Sir she is back.

Boss: When did she return.

Man: Around two days and we found one more information about her.

Boss: What is that.

Man: Her name is Khushi.... Khushi Gupta not Muskaan.

Nakul: Ok. Find her complete history.

His man left from to carry out the given task.

Nakul: Muskaan or Khushi does not matter to me. Whatever name it is I just want her not the name through which she is called.