☁︎8☁︎

"Hey, look who it is!" Kaminari shouted when Bakugou entered the dorm building.

"Shut up portable charger," Bakugou shot back as he walked past the rest of his classmates.

"Kacchan, are you okay?" Midoriya suddenly appeared beside the angry Bakugou.

"Wouldn't you like to know!" the elevator door open and Bakugou made his way in, but before Midoriya could enter, Bakugou pushed him out and shut the elevator doors quickly. Midoriya only sighed and walked back over to his classmates.

"Maybe you should try talking to him Kirishima," his green eyes gave him a sorry look.

"Yeah, I will. I'm just worried since he's been talking in his sleep; I can hear him sometimes. I hope he isn't having nightmares about...ya know...the League and All Might's last fight," Kirishima sighed as the two of them sulked in worry.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

"Where have you been?" Shigaraki questioned as [y/n] walked into their new DUSTY hideout.

"Out," she replied while walking towards the shitty couch. Shigaraki just gave her a dead look before she finally decided to answer truthfully.

"I finally grabbed a bite to eat! Since you finally decided to pay me," she responded, her eyelids then shut as she tried to catch a few zs.

"You finally did to do your missions, so I finally decided to pay you," he grumbled, knowing he had no control over [y/n].

"Where's Dabs?" she yawned, with the sudden urge to see her substitute brother.

"Who knows, looking for more recruits maybe,"

"Who's going to join this shit show?" [y/n] scoffed, which made her leader glare at her.

"You did," his hand began to scratch at his neck, that devious itch began to come back.

"I'm only here because of big bro Dabs," she mumbled, as slumber began to take over.

"[y/n]," Dabi finally appeared in the room.

"Dabi!!!" she shot up and levitated into his arms.

"What I say about hugging," he pushed the glowing girl off of him. She only gave him a sorry smile.

"Have you eaten," he asked, his eyes took in her glowing aura.

"Yes! I had ramen!" she replied happily.

"Then save these for later," he handed her a bag of microwaveable noodles and some waters.

"Thanks, Dabs!" her eyes shut as she gave him a tender grin.

"Mhm," he hummed and walked over to Shigaraki.

"[y/n] go upstairs," Dabi instructed.

"Okay!" the only person that has any control over the young girl was Dabi, and no one else.

flashback to [y/n] and Dabi's first meeting|

Dabi walked through an alley after a long day of no luck in finding recruits. His hands stuffed in his pockets as he made his way towards the hideout. When suddenly, he saw a young teenage girl levitating off the ground.

He paid her no attention, not interested in why she was alone in a alley. So he continued to walk until he finally passed her, that's when he took an interest. Because he felt the weight of his wallet disappear from his back pocket. Any other person might have brushed it off and not notice such sudden emptiness, but that was the only thing dabi had to his name. His wallet is undoubtedly crucial to him, and he isn't going to let a kid just nab it from him. So he paused, and that made [y/n] freeze in shock and hell even fear.

"Give it, kid," he slowly turned to face her; Dabi had a look of death. [y/n] didn't see the scars before taking his wallet, but now that they were face to face, and his cerulean eyes were burning holes into the young girls [e/c] ones. She felt instant regret, not knowing if she should run or just listen to the scarred man.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about," the wallet she had still was now deep inside her own pockets.

"I'm not dumb, you brat. Give me my wallet back," he spat while walking closer to her.

"Wallet? What wallet? I don't know anything about a wallet!" she levitated backward, a not so convincing look of calmness painted her face.

"You stupid kid! What do you want food? Give me my wallet, and I'll spare you a meal!"

"Wait, actually," her eyes glowed in excitement.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, just give me my damn wallet!" he placed his hand out.

"Ok, but let's get ramen!" Dabi was shocked by the way she accepted her invite so easily.

"How old are you, kid?" he huffed as she began to follow him.

"I'm 15," she replied almost immediately.

Shoto's 15.

He thought of Shoto when he saw [y/n]. What if that was his little brother? What if Shoto found himself in some dark alleyway, with no food or money. Dabi would want someone to buy his little brother a meal instead of letting him steal. Dabi would want someone to show Shoto compassion if he were in the same shoes as [y/n].

"Where are your parents?" he continued to question the young girl.

"Um...dead, I think,"

"Oh,"

"You gotta place to stay kid?"

"That alleyway," she chuckled.

____

a/n:
today we reached 600 followers so i'm trying to update as mush as i can! I hope you liked this chapter!
thank you for being here and reading my work! it means so much to me!

i love you
stay safe cuties 💜
-marle