☁︎3☁︎

"Damn nerd come here," Bakugou demanded as he sat on the couch. Midoriya swallowed hard and began to walk towards him, alongside Todoroki and Kirishima.

"I said the damn nerd! Not the nerd and extras!" Bakugou spat, which made Mirdoriya wince.

"Wh-What's up, Kacchan?" he asked nervously, his body sitting as far away from Bakugou as he could.

"Do you remember anyone from our childhood?" he asked as the image of [y/n] began to fill his mind.

"Huh?" his green eyes gave him a look of confusion.

"You had a bunch of friends when we were kids, Bakugou,"

"Do you remember a girl with [e/c] eyes and [h/c] [hair texture]?" he questioned again, which made Midoriya place a finger onto his lips.

"Ohhh! Yeah! [y/n]! I forgot her last name, but yeah, she uses to play at the same park as us...now that  I think about it, she was your neighbor," he smiled lightly, but that same smile turned into a frown.

"I wonder what happened to her...you know after—" it all hit Bakugou like a train. Memories he had wholly forgotten began to resurface.

"Tch! I just wanted to know her name, not her whole life story!" Bakugou got up and stormed out of the common room.

Now he understood why he couldn't remember her. He has pushed [y/n] out of his mind because he couldn't save her that day.

That stupid day where she lost everything, and he didn't do anything to help her.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

"Bye, Kachan! See you tomorrow!" a little Midoriya waved as he ran back to his home.

"Leave stupid nerd," Bakugou laughed as he began to walk back home but was stopped when he saw a little girl still swinging on the rusty swing set. Her giggles filled the crisp autumn air, her hair following the laws of gravity. She wore worn-out clothes and shoes that were barely sticking together.

"Hey, you! It's getting late!" Bakugou yelled out, but the girl was too lost in her little world to realize.

"Hey!" he called out again, but her laughs only got louder the higher she got.

"HEY!" he shouted, finally catching the rugged girl's attention.

"HI!" she yelled out to him, unbothered by the fact that the sun was quickly setting.

"Shouldn't you be going home?!" the light blond-haired boy questioned.

"No, ones there right now!" she responded.

"But it's getting dark!" the girl then began to slow down.

"Oh, shot it is!" she jumped off the swinging, barely being able to land on her feet.

"Thanks for telling me," she smiled sweetly and began to run off to the slides.

"Go home before it gets dark!"

"KATSUKI, ITS GETTING LATE! GET YOUR BUTT BACK HOME!" his mom thunderous voice shouted from her home.

"You see! You should be going home too!" Bakugou began to run towards his mother's voice.

"Bye, Katsuki!" was all she could say as she watched the little blonde run.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

"We should check on the girl," bakugou's mother spoke from outside his room.

"You think she's still there?" Masaru questioned worriedly.

"Haven't heard anything from next door," Mitsuki sighed before shutting the home's door. It was silent for a while, which allowed Bakugou to drift off to sleep. But before his mind began to finally rest, the sound of the front door opening woke him up.

"Do you know you're mommy's number? Maybe daddy's number?" Mitsuki asked the little girl they had found playing at the park in the dead of night.

"Uh no," she mumbled shyly.

"What about we give her something to eat before asking her questions," Masaru suggested, as they led the little girl to the kitchen.

"Yeah! You're right," Mitsuki agreed.