☁︎1☁︎

"Shhhh, it's just you and me," she smiled ever so kindly, her tender hands taking off the muzzle that kept Katsuki quiet

"You crazy fucking bastards! Who the fuck do you think you are—"

"Katsuki, be quiet. I don't have a lot a time to be here with you," her hands cupped his face, her touch sending chills down his spine.

"You've grown more than me," she whispered, her [e/c] eyes scanning him carefully.

"Wh-What?!" he spat as he began to pull his head away from her hands.

"You're no villain," she smiled so warmly it made Katsuki feel comfort even though he had been kidnapped.

"Shiggy won't get anything out of you, huh, Katsuki?"

"WHO ARE YOU?!"

"WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME LIKE YOU KNOW ME?!" Katsuki began to squirm in his restraints.

"You don't remember?"

"I don't blame you," she bent down, so they were at eye level.

"You'll be safe soon,"

"I have to go. I'll see you later, 'kay?"

"WAIT! FUCKING TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!"

She placed a soft kiss on his forehead, "Katsuki, be nice to Izuku. He really looks up to you. So do your best not to bully the poor boy,"

"HUH?!"

"Bye, now Katsuki," Katsuki face burned as he watched [y/n] float up into the air.

"WAIT!"

"Just tell me who you are!" his voice softened the more he looked at her, the more he felt like he knew her. [y/n] only gave him a closed-eyed smile before vanishing before his eyes.

___

a/n:
first chapter!!!
IDK WHY BUT I TEND TO SOFTEN UP MY CHARACTERS A LOT!

so if Bakugou acts a bit kinder don't come at me okay! let my damaged self write these characters all cute and soft 😩

AKNEEWAYS

stay safe and much love y'all 💜
-marle 🤪