Nikhil dropped Lavanya and Vikrant at their house and came back rejecting their request to come in for a cup of coffee.

Both siblings entered their home and are surprised to find their father present at this time.

Vikram: So how is your vacation and why did you return back early? He asked them leisurely sipping his coffee.

Vikrant: Indirectly you are the reason for our trip being cut short. He said angrily.

Vikram: Me what did I do. Keep the control of your words Vikrant. I am your father remember that. Now he is getting agitated.

Lavanya: Papa he is right. I know it is unintentional but the damage has already happened. We can only take measures to not make situation worse now. La said that in a little bit soft tone to calm her father.

Sruthi also came there listening their high pitched voices. Vikram is also a bit calmed now and thinking how he is the reason.

Sruthi: What happened? Oh my....my children are back. Why are you back early?

Vikram: That is what I am asking them.

Lavanya explained them what exactly happened yesterday. Learning the reason, their parents are worried for Khushi because they knew how cruel her bua is. The couple loves Khushi as their own child. They knew everything about her. Sometimes they pity her for having to live without parents but she is lucky in a way as she have more people who loves her as their life and can do anything for her. If she is not supported by three families then definitely they would have adopted her. Who won't love such a lovely, bubbly and carefree girl who is good in every way.

Vikram: I am sorry because of me she landed in a problem.

Lavanya: Its ok dad. Past is past, we can't change it.

Vikram: Tell me I will do anything within my reach to help her.

Lavanya: I will tell you if necessary.

Sruthi: Ok children freshen up and come down and have something, then you can rest. See how dull your faces are. You must be tired after a long journey.

Here in Khurana Mansion situation is not different either. They freshen up and had some food in their stomach and relaxed themselves. Elders of the house don't know what happened in India as they are busy in office. Only Sumitra is at home. So they thought to inform them together.

Arnav instructed Aman to inform his parents and Dadi about the happenings.

************************************

Meanwhile in India

Madhumathi went out of Gupta Mansion to meet Krishna who does all the dirty works for her. He is the one who killed Shashi and tried to kill Khushi also.

Madhumathi: You have to send some men to London. Khushi is present there. If my guess is correct then she must be staying with Khuranas.

Krishna: Do you want to kidnap or kill her?

Madhumathi: Just finish her as soon as possible but make it appear as some accident not a pre-planned murder.

Krishna: I will select best of my men but you have to make arrangements for them as you know it is first time we are going to do something out of country.

Madhumathi: I will give you money and you do other works.

Krishna: Please transfer money to my account. It is getting little problematic to carry hard cash now a days. Police may doubt if by chance they searched me.

Madhumathi: Even I don't have hard cash. I will transfer it to you now. Lets not delay the work. Complete it as soon as possible.

Madhumathi tried to transfer online but it is showing negative results. She tried repeatedly but again met with same results.

Madhumathi: I think some server problems are present now. I will send you later.

Krishna: Ok do it as soon as possible. The faster you send money the faster you will be over.

They parted their ways and carry on with their works.

After reaching home Madhumathi tried again but no positive outcome. She thought of trying next day. This continued for one more day. Frustrated she called finance department in Gupta textiles to know the reason for this. A woman attended her call.

Madhumathi: From last two days my account is not working. I want it corrected immediately.

Woman: Sorry madam. I can't do anything about that. Its an order from higher authorities to block personal accounts.

Madhumathi: Then how can we live without money. She shouted at her angrily.