From Time (prt 2)

Start from the beginning

He wouldn't even do me like that.

Maybe I just didn't want to believe her. I sighed, sitting down on the closest park bench. She wasn't the first person that has told me he was back entertaining Jalisa.

Raines's Point of View

Around 8-9 pm

"How was ya day?" Gio questioned, looking at the camera. His phone was set up in its usual position; resting against his PlayStation. The Tv screen lit up his dark room, and he bit his lip when he was concentrating every once in a while.

I shrugged my shoulders, "it was fine."

He scrunched up his face, "why you say it like that?"

In all honesty, I think I was just overthinking. I know I shouldn't be listening to what other people had to say- but it was hard when I was hearing it from more than one person.

"I'm good- I promise." I assured, giving him a small smile. He gave me a look, and nodded his head before changing his subject.

"So how was yours?"

"It was ight, Ian seen you all week though." He face held a small pout, and I smiled.

Summer was coming to an end, which meant college was starting. We had already chose the college we were heading to, and the place we would be staying.

We both chose not to stay on campus. I couldn't bare sharing a shower, food, and a living space with a stranger. So Gio and I would be staying in the same complex, but different apartments.

He's legit next door to me.

"I know, shit juss been hectic." I spoke honestly. I was making sure my stuff was packed, my ticket was bought, and everything was set. "I know ma, it's coo." His tongue swiped over his bottom lip, making it glisten.

Whew baby.

"Have you spoke to Cleo?" I questioned, as the thought randomly popped up in my mind. "She had called me, but when I called back she didn't pick up." I was little worried, but I just figured she was busy. These days have been chaotic lately.

"She just needs some space right now, she'll hit chu up Soon." He responded, and I nodded my head. I respected him for not telling her business, because I wouldn't want mine to be spread around to anybody either. Letting it go, my mind drifted off back to him.

Even though I was sure my spot was secured, I had some doubts now.

Jalisa was a pretty girl. Great body, and that "exotic" look. They had history- I wouldn't be surprised if he went back to her...

I didn't want him to though.

"Imma call you back tomorrow" I mumbled, fumbling with my fingers. "Whats wrong- for real?" He questioned, tossing his controller.

I bit my bottom lip and shook my head. "Just tired."

"Then Go to sleep. Imma still be in here when you wake up." He spoke, licking his lips. I stayed quiet, still fiddling with my fingers.

A couple hours later.

Giovanni's Point Of View

"Raine been asking about you." I spoke, handing Cleo the Taco Bell bag. She nodded her head, "I know, I just don't want to many people seeing me like this." She mumbled, signaling to her face.

I sighed, understanding where she was coming from.

It was the fact I still couldn't believe Isiah hanging around Milli.

I couldn't come up with a reasonable explanation.

I was finna get to bottom of it tho.

She slowly took the bag, mumbled a thanks, and walked the opposite way. I nodded my head, and closed the front door, jogging back up to my room. My phone was placed on the charger, since I kept my promise to stay on the phone with Raine.

She thought I was stupid, I knew better than to believe the reason she was acting weird was because she was sleepy.

She was usually aggravated when she was tired- I don't know what the fuck that was. I looked over at my phone screen, and smiled as her sleeping face displayed the screen. I look a FaceTime photo, knowing I was gone post it later.

• At the Same time

Cleo's Point of View

I looked in the mirror at my tear stained face. The swelling went down, but the bruising still remained. I was horrified at my reflection. I refused to believe the recent event. I just hoped I was dreaming, but the memory still played over and over in my mind.

I still have him the benefit of the doubt though.

Isiah wasn't like this, I knew him better than that.

I sighed looking down at the positive pregnancy test. I wrapped it in toilet paper, and quickly threw it away. I didn't know how to feel. I was 19, with a baby on the way, with a dude that wanted nothing to do with me.

Good Job Cleo.

I'm updating again tomorrow, so this is kind of short. Anyways, I'm thinking about starting a Tiktok/among us GC on instagram. 😭 lmk if y'all wanna be in it.. I'll drop my insta.

Ouuuu and How old do y'all think I am? 😂 I just wanna see sum.