PART 3

Raizada Mansion:

Everyone except the Jhas are ready and waiting in the central hall.

Meanwhile Jhas are busy in their room.

Anjali- Shyam room:

Sheetal: bhabhi, whats is the surprise that arnav wants to give to everyone?

Anjali: Dont know sheetal. He said we will get to know in the Diwali cum Success party.

Shyam: but RaniSahiba did he not tell you anything??

Anjali: No shyamji. He wants to surprise everyone together. But whatever it is, aglfter todays party i will make sure to talk to nani about chotey and sheetals marriage.

Sheetal: But bhabhi, will he agree to marry me?? He doesnt even look at me. He passes by me as if i am invisible.

Anjali: Dont worry sheetal. I will make sure to get you married to chotey. I just have to manipulate mami, nani will automatically follow, as she doesnt want any disturbance in the family. She always wants to maintain peace among family members.

Shyam: But RaniSahiba its not that easy. He will not listen to naniji to get married.

Anjali: leave that on me shyamji. All these years i have mastered the art of manipulating them according to my own wishes. Now lets get ready, and sheetal make sure to wear something in red, its choteys favourite colour.

Evening 6.00 PM, Party Venue

The Raizadas along with Mamaji who returned few hours back, and The Jhas reaches the venue, and see Akash standing there and welcoming everyone.

Nani: Akash bitwa where is chotey? He is not here yet??

Akash: No dadi. He reached here sometime back. He said he will be there on the stage at the right time. Till then he asked me to handle everything here.

Shyam: Akash salesahab, what is salesahab planning?? Arey, tell us also..

Mami: Hello hi bye bye, akash bitwa, damadji is right.. Now tells us..

Akash: maa, jijaji, i have no idea what bhai is planning, even i am waiting for that only. Lets sit, and wait for bhai to do the honours of telling us his surprise.

They all moved towards their seats in the front row and sat down.

Just then they hear the announcement.

Host: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, On behalf of The AKR group, i Aman Mathur, PA to ASR wish you all a very Happy Diwali, and welcome you all to the annual success party of AKR group.

Aman: Without taking much of your time, i would like to call upon The man behind this huge success and growth of AKR group, who not only Started this business on his own, but working hand in hand with his partner, and then soon joined by his brother made this group reach this position where i personally and also on behalf of all the employees take this pleasure to inform you all that the AKR group is at Number 1 position  in the forbes business list, With the Man himself being awarded with "The Best BusinessMen Of The Decade"

Everyone starts clapping loud, and a loud congratulations can be heard from the employees.

Aman: I would like to call upon Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, aka ASR, along with his partner Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada.

Everyone is shocked and stunned listening to Aman.

The raizadas are rooted to their spots, and looking at aman to see if he is joking.

The jhas are stunned on learning that Arnav is married.

The light gets off and a spotlight is seen on the enterance of the stage.

All the people are stunned seeing the couple standing their hand in hand.

(Imagine them holding hands)

Everyone is in awe at how good the couple looks together.

Arnav and Khushi soon reaches the centre of the stage.

The lights gets on, and soon everyone comes back to reality.

The most people are Raizadas And Jhas.

Aman: To all the respected people present here, media dignitaries, and our dearest clients, here we present before you for the first time Mr. And Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada.

Everyone starts clapping, where as the family is still shocked.

While arnav and khushi are busy in posing for the media, the raizadas and jhas are busy in talking among themselves.

Nani: Chotey is married??

Mami: hello hi bye bye. Arnav bitwa married?? And did not tells us??

Anjali: how can chotey do this?? How can he get married without telling me?? How can he cheat sheetal??

Mama: Anjali bitiya, mano, maa.. arnav bitwa must have some reason. I think this is the surprise he must be talking about.

Akash: i agree with papa, bhai must have some big reasons behind not telling us about his marriage. Lets wait till we get home, i am sure he will tell us everything.

Mama: for now, lets go to arnav bitwa, i am sure media will make it an issue not seeing us there with him. And yes, if anyone ask you any question just tell them that arnav wanted to keep it secret.

Anjali: but mamaji..

Mama interrupts her.

Mama: anjali bitiya dont creat any scene here. Please wait till we get home.

Soon nani, mama, mami, and akash move towards the star couple.

While the jhas are stunned seeing everything. Anjali is more shocked seeing how nani and mama are taking arnavs marriage so casually.

Toodles.....