Part 13

Arnav, khushi, priya, aman, and akash were in the temple doing puja, when babuji and naniji came down.

They were happy seeing their kids happy.

Naniji- shashiji i am so happy seeing my kids happy. I have seen my chote struggling his emotions since ratnas death. He had always been the naughtiest kid, but that dark night changed everything. He became the complete opposite of his personality.

Shashi- i have seen maaji. In the starting days also he was only comfortable only with khushi and priya. But he took lot of time to get comfortable with me. He was all time silent, and lost. But you should have seen his passion maaji. He was so critical about his work. He topped harvard university even before the results came. You all may not know, but even when he used to earn with his part time jobs, he never used to spend on himself. He always to save everything for his business. One day i asked him why he doesnt spend some money on himself too, he said something, which made me shocked.

Nani- what did he say???

Shashi- he said babuji once i get where i want to be i will never count money while spending on myself and my loved ones. My family broke down, but my nani and mama mami took us in, and cared for us in our weakest times. I want to do everything for them and my sister, and lay happiness in their feets. My sister has seen the worst in her life, which left her broken on the altar. I would make such big that i would want her to have all the happiness in the world. But you know maaji he was broken when anjali came back married from mumbai along with her husband and sister in law. That day i saw arnav changed. He started detaching from her. But the truth that now came out, i wont be surprised if he totally breaks his relations with her.

Nani- i cant say anything more than she completely deserves it. The brother who never let any harm come her way inspite of being smaller, she never learned to value him. She let her selfishness, destroy that one relation who wouldnt have thought of his own life before her. If chottey breakes his relations legally with her, she deserves it.

Just then they hear khushi calling.

Khushi- naniji, babuji please come. Take aarti.

Shashi and nani go towards mandir not seeing stading near pillar listening their talks.

Person- i was so wrong about chotey. How could i be so selfish?? Its just because of my selfishness today everybody is hating me. My chotey who couldnt see a single tear in my eyes, now dont even look at me. I have really ashamed everyone. Nani is so right in saying i am arvind malliks daughter and not maas daughter. Hey devi maa. What have i done?? I know papa loved me and pampered me the most because of my limp, but then there is no doubt that he cheated on maa. He was a devil to my maa. I have to make everything right. For that i need to think from where i became like this??

Yes, the person is anjali. She heard nani and shadhi talking, and she left to her room.

Anjali's Room-

As soon as anjali enters, she sees shyam getting ready for office.

Shyam- thank god rani saheba you came. I am so messed up right now. Its already 8, i have to leave within 30 min otherwise again i would be late, and todays salary would be cut. Please do something, and try to be there in their good books again. You know i cant travel in bus on daily basis. You have to do something. I am leaving now. Goodbye!

Shyam leaves anjali there lost in her thoughts.

AKR  office-  ASR Cabin

Akash- bhai i have informed rajat to contact Khurana constructions for reconstruction of Shantivan!

Asr- thats great akash. MSK is the best when it comes to construction.  I completely trust him for that.

Aman- asr our client Mr. Rohan Mehra called today! He congratulates us for AKR group. He also said he is coming to india in a week, would want to meet us all at home only.