Part 7

Evening, 5:00P.M.

Arnav Khushi comes to the living room, and see nani, mama, and akash sitting there and talking.

Nani: arey khushi you came. please come sit here. chottey you too sit.

Arnav: no nani, actually we are leaving for khushis mansion, babuji is waiting for us there. and we will get ready there only.

arnav then turns to akash.

Arnav: akash, aman may come any minute now with all your dresses, make sure everyone to be ready by 6.30pm. and i have told mohan the address of khushis mansion he will bring you there in my SUV.  And yes akash, if anyone is not ready by 6.30pm, i repeat if anyone is not ready by 6.30 then no need to wait. They can come on their own. I want my loved ones to be there when face media today. As today many secrets will be unveiled infront of the media about AKR.

Akash: i understand bhai. i will see to it.

Arnav and khushi then takes blessings from nani, and mama and leaves from there.

Kapoor Mansion:

Arnav khushi as soon as reaches sees their body guards and khushis PA, and best friend- Priya coming to them.

Khushi: everything is set pri?

Priya: yes khush!! all the invitees have been rechecked, media checked, and most important papers you both asked from Mr. Roy has also been delivered. i have kept them in your bedroom. You can check by the time you get ready.

Arnav: Thanks priya. Thank you so much for standing by our side always.

Priya: what are you even saying arnie. you know Khush is the one who i owe my life to. And since i am her best friend amd now your sister too, its my right to stand by you guys.  Anyways now you two comeon move to your rooms, designers are waiting their to get you ready.

Arnav and khushi both hugs priya together.

Arnav: sometimes i feel what would i do with you 4.  Whole world knows ASR as a rock person, but for me Khushi, priya, aman, and akash are my pillars of support.

Priya: okay okay now get senti arnie. Go get ready fast. Guest will start coming by 7. I will just send your black cofee, and green tea to your rooms. and I also need to get ready before your family comes.

Arnav: Yeah family. Ask niel to have his men a close watch on the Jhas. I know they will surely to try something dirty infront of the media. Specially with Mrs. Jha. She should not get a chance to even be close to media.

Priya: Dont worry arnie. I have already told niel, to have his men behind the guptas and jhas. I am sure even Guptas will be here for some drama. Afterall they cant see my khush happy.  Now come on mive it, i need to get ready too.

Saying this arnav khushi moves towards their seperate rooms to get ready. While priya once again checks all the arrangements and moves to her room to get ready.

Evening 6:50PM:

Priya comes down to the Open garden, where the reception is going to take place, only to see The Raizadas entering the compound.

She quickly moves towards them.

Priya: Good evening, I am Priya. Khush i mean Khushis PA. Welcome to the Kapoor Mansion.

Nani: Thank you bitiya. Where are chotey and khushi bitiya.

Priya: Mam, they both are getting ready. Will be here as soon as they get ready. Till you all please come inside and be comfortable.