Character Sketch

1. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA:  Arnav singh raizada fondly known as arnie and chotey is loved by all well this is what i seems. He is rude, arrogant, short tempered and most importantly the most famous famous designer of the country. He owns a brand names as AKR. He is 28 years of age, and have achieved lots in such an age. He has a girlfriend, and loves her alot but noone knows about her. He is considered to be one of the eligible bachelors of the country. Whoever meets him gets charmed by his aura, specially girls.  His family specially his sister is pressurizing him to get married. He was very close to his mother, than his sister and father, and always followed his mothers principles.

2. KHUSHI KAPOOR:
Khushi Kapoor, a 26 year old, a happy go lucky, bubbly girl. She is a Fashion designer. She lost her parents when shw was hardly 6 years of age. Her maternal aunty, and uncle adopted her. She is in close bond with her adopted father, who always supports her for anything and everything. She belongs to a very rich fily, but she likes to live like her babuji. Her father is just a simple sweet shop owner in Delhi. Her mother, her aunt, and her cousin does not seem strong bond with her. She is in a relationship, and her father knows about it. No one except from her father knows about her education , job and relationship.

3. DEVYANI SINGH RAIZADA:
Devyani singh raizada, a 78 year,old woman, is the monarch of the Raizada Family. After her daughter commited suicide, she took her two grandchildren under her wings. Though, initially they were also from a middle class family, but she completely  supported Arnav. She encouraged Arnav to become what he is today. She supports arnav in all circumstances, even if she has to against everyone else in the family.

4. MANOHAR SINGH RAIZADA:
Manohar singh raizada, is the one and only son of Devyani singh Raizada. He loved his sister to the extreme. After she commited suicide, he legally adopted his nephew and niece. He loves them very much, somewhere even more than his own son. He has a sweet sour relationship with his wife, as she always sides with his niece, even if she is wrong. He is a silent supporter of Arnav in the family. He never speaks anything against him. He obeys his mother always. He is a lawyer, and handles legal department of the AKR group.

5. MANORAMA SINGH RAIZADA:
Mano, aka Manorama singh raizada is wife of Manohar. She was a maid in the Raizada house before marrying him. Though she was accepted whole heartedly in the family, she still suffers from inferiority complex. She always brags about reputation, money, stardom. She has a son , and loves him  the most, and wants him to marry Miss. India. She has a deep, and softest corner for her niece. Manorama lost her baby girl when she 8 months pregnant. She thinks her niece as her own daughter.

6. ANJALI SHYAM JHA:
Anjali Shyam jha, 32 years old, sister of Arnav, and grandaughter of devyani. She was once getting married but suddenly everything changed in her life, as her mother committed suicide, and soon her father followed. She was always the pampered princess of her father, and was very close to him. Her first marriage broke, she was very depressed as she lost her parents but more for her father. After Raizadas adopted them, she expected to get the same treatment from them as she used to get from her father, but that did not happen. No doubt she was pampered alot, but it was more from her mamiji Manorama. Her mama, nani, and brother did not bother to lay down the world at her feet. These things started changing her feelings for her family. Seeing her brother reaching hieghts of success, and earning in millions she thought now she could rule like a princess, but it did not happen. Soon, she met Shyam and mysteriously got married to him without letting anyone know. She stubbornly denied to leave Raizada mansion, and started staying there only with her husband as in house son in law. Now she has become completely money minded, and cunning. She wants her sister in law sheetal to get married to arnav so that she can rule AKR group.

7. SHYAM MURLI JHA:
Shyam murli jha, is a 34 years man.  He has a sister sheetal, and loves her alot. He was at junior level at AKR mumbai branch. He met Anjali for the first time, when Raizada family went to Mumbai once, as Arnav had to go for annual general meeting. He immediately planned to trap Anjali in his fake love. But she proved to be way smarter than him. Mysteriously they got married before the Raizadas left mumbai. He followed them to delhi with his sister, and soon started living in Raizada Mansion. He is working in AKR group as assistant manager in marketing. He is overall a cunning, money minded, and evil person. He wants sheetal to marry Arnav so that he can enjoy the luxuries of Arnav.

8. AKASH SINGH RAIZADA:
Akash singh raizada, a 26 years old architect. He is the one and only son of Manohar and Manorama Raizada. He is a total loyalist of his brother Arnav. He worships his brother. Always obeys him. He loves his father and grandmother the most. He thinks his mother loves Anjali more than him. Also, he always saw Manorama supporting Anjali even when she was wrong. He handles AKR constructions.  He is shy, and introvert in nature. He loves a girl whom he just saw once at a mall. It was love at first sight for him, but he dont even know her name. He is waiting to meet her again. He hates shyam, as he always try to interfere between business matters specially where finance amd money is concerned.