PART 2

VASANT VIHAR, DELHI

A huge mansion can be seen.

An old lady is seen in the house temple doing aarti, behind a lady in her mid fifties, and another in late 20s is seen.

The old lady completes the aarti and turns to see the other people standing behind her.

Lady: arey you all came?? Good.. very is akash and chotey??

Middle age lady: hello hi bye bye mother in law?? Dont you know your these two grandsons doesnt attend morning worship. Akash on one is very lazy, whereas chotey doesnt believe in god.

Lady 1: yeah i know manorama. But i thought as today its diwali they both will be here to be with the family.

Anjali: They will come nani. When they wish to.

Nani then gives everyone prasad, and goes out of the temple.

Nani: anjali nitiya where is son in law, and his sister? Are they not here??

Anjali: actually nani. They have gone out. You know na, how traditional and god fearing my sister in law is. She wanted to visit the temple. So shyamji took her to devi maiyya temple.

Mami: yes yes. Hello hi bye bye sasuma. Sheetal bitiya is so perfect. Any family will be lucky to have her as their daughter in law. She is so beautiphool also.

Anjali smirks, listening to mami.

Nani: you are right manorama. Sheetal bitiya is very well mannered and repsectful girl. Why dont you make akash bitwa marry sheetal bitiya. In that case, you will be lucky mother in law to have her as your bahuriya.

The smirk gets wiped off from anjalis face, and mami is shocked.

Mami: Bhat are you saying sasuma?? I want my son to marry miss india. Not sheetal bitiya, but we can search a good man for her.

Anjali listening to mami immediately gets out of her shocked zone.

Anjali: leave it mami. She is not yet ready to part from her brother, also she is just 25 years. I dont think shyamji is ready to send her somewhere away from himself.

Nani smiles knowingly.

Their attention is diverted by hearing the sound of nearing footsteps.

They turn and see two handsome young men in late 20s coming towards the temple.

Both the boys soon remove their shoes and enter the emple, and fold their hands in front of the god.

The ladies get shocked seeing one boy who they know doesnt believe in god, is standing in the temple, and praying to god.

Nani gets happy tears in her eyes, where as mami and anjali are stunned.

Unable to control herself, mami pinches herself.

Mami: ouchhh... Hello hi bye bye.. ghostwa.. sasuma.. anjali bitiya.. arnav bitwa ka ghostwa roaming here and there. Here wa ghostwa standing in the temple.. hello hi bye bye...

Listening to mami, both the boys smirks and looks and each other amusingly.

Boy 1: bhai. I think mom has finally lost it completely. So dramatic.

Boy 2: yes akash. Even i 5hink we soon need to consult a doctor for mamiji. Day by day her craziness is alarmingly  increasing.

Nani listening to her two grandsons start laughing.

Listening to her laughing sound anjali and mami comes out of their shocked zone.

Nani then moves towards her elder grandson, and cupped his face.

Nani: i am so happy today chottey. After 14 years i have seen you praying to devi maiyya exactly like how you used to do with your mother. God bless you son. By your this act, i thi k you have finally got your happiness.

Arnav: yes nani. I have got my happiness finally. 7 years back the day when i with my partner started AKR group i promised you that the day i will get my happiness i will start being the chotey i was in the past. Today is the day nani. Today i have planned a big surprise for you nani. I hope you like my surprise, and trust me to take the right decision.

Nani: i trust you bitwa. I know you will never do anything wrong. Whatever you do, i will always be there with you, and i am sure about manohar, and akash bitwa too.. isnt it akash??

Akash: ofcourse dadi. And bhai dont worry, i will help you with the surprise you are planning.

Arnav: No akash. Actually the surprise is for everyone. I just hope you all trust me with my choices.

Mami: hello hi bye bye. Arnav bitwa bhawts the surpriese?? You are scaring me now.

Arnav: Nothing scary mami. You will get to know by the time. And yes, i have designed all your dresses, you will get 2pm. Please you all be ready by 6pm. Mohan kaka (Driver) will bring you all to the venue. I will wait for you guys.

Anjali: chotey this is not fair.. you will not share your surprise even with me your sister?? (Pouts)

Arnav (Blankly): even you dont share many things di. But anyways you will love this surprise.

Then he turns to nani, and hugs her.

Arnav: okay nani. Now i will leave. Will see you guys in the evening, and also today mamaji is also coming from abroad, so the whole family will celebrate this festival together.

Nani: okay bitwa.

Arnav: Lets go akash.

Akash: yes bhai.

Soon both the brothers leaves, leaving behind two ladies in thoughts of what could the surprise be, and one with content and happiness.

Toodles.