Character Sketch (Continues)

9. SHASHI GUPTA:
Shashi Gupta is the owner of Gupta Mishthaan Bhandar. He is a middle class man, but earns enough for his family. He met Garima through her father, and liked her. They soon got married, and after two years they were blessed with payal. After few years he came to know about Garimas sister, and brother in laws death, he went there with payal and garima. There he saw khushi for the first time, and felt immediate affection for her. He decided to adopt her, and make her his daughter. Slowly he started seeing his sister and wifes behavior towards khushi and took her completely under his wings. He got to know about some property that khushis parents kept for her, and wanted to save it from his wife and sister. He supported khushi throughout his life. It will less to say that he loves khushi even more than his own daughter. He knows that his daughter is jealous of khushi, and that is why he asked not to share about her property or job and success with the family.

10. GARIMA SHASHI GUPTA:
Garima Gupta, formerly Garima Khurana, was the second daughter of Late. Sreedhar khurana. She was always very close to her sister, as they lost their mother when garima was an year old, their father was always busy in his work. When Garima turned 17, she started going to the same college as her sister. On the first day, she was saved by someone from ragging. She started loving that person. After a few days she saw her sister hugging the same boy, they both were confessing their love for each other. Garima got very angry and jealous seeing that the boy she liked loved her sister. She tried to create a lot of misunderstandings between them, to seperate them, but nothing worked. When she was final year her sister and the boy got married. But she never talked with her sister again. She was seeing seeing her sister living a rich life with her inlaws, and husband. After completing her studies, she also got married to shashi as her father liked him. When she got to know about her sister and brother in law death, she did not care. But after seeing their house, that all her life she had a compromised life, where as her sister enjoyed. She was not in favour of adopting khushi, but then she agreed to shashi as she thought she could torcher khushi. But she did not know about her properties. She was told that the properties was all lost. So she grudgingly agreed to shashi. She even made madhumati and payal against khushi. She torchered khushi alot.

11. MADHUMATI SHUKLA:
Madhumati Shukla, is a widow, who after her husband Late. Srikant Shuklas death started living with her brothers family. She used to love both khushi and payal equally. But then she was manipulated by garima, and started hating khushi. And was equally responsible in torchering khushi. She is always against khushi no matter what. She loves her own niece alot, and treats her as her own daughter.

12. PAYAL GUPTA:
Payal Gupta, is a complex character. She is good from heart just like her father. But, she always get influenced by her mother and her aunt. She loves khushi, and feels bad too when they torcher her. But then soon she gets jealous from her and starts hating her. Her only aim in life is to marry a very rich man, much more rich that khushis husband. She completed her studies from local university.

13. RAM AND PRIYA KAPOOR:
Ram and priya kapoor, are late parents of khushi. Ram wasthe son  of the  leading telecom industrialist. He met priya in college, and fell in love at first sight. He married priya after he joined the business. After 4 years of their marriage they were blessed with their doll, their daughter, who brought lots of happiness to their family, so they named her khushi. Ram and priya died in an accident where a drunk truck driver clashed his truck with their car. Ram always did business on khushis name. So till khushi turns 18th he and priya were to be care taker. He named everything on khushi from the time since khushi was born.  They both loved their doll alot.

14. SHEETAL JHA:
Sheetal is sister of shyam, and sister in law of anjali. She is 25 years of age. She always wanted to live a luxurious life. So, now she is at the back of arnav to get married to him, so that she can enjoy his properties and money. She is an evil in disguise. She pretends to be very sweet, shy, traditional girl infront of the raizada family. But in reality she is a spoiled brat. Since the time Shyam and anjali has got married she has got access to more money through anjali. So goes parting, drinking, and one night stands.  She can do anything to marry arnav. In short she is partner in crime to anjali and shyam.