Episode 3: Bal-lunatics

// Thanks again for all of the comments and support guys! Even if I don't reply, just know that they all warm my heart and/or make me laugh.

These chapters are going to get harder to write because I'm going to have to eliminate actually likeable characters.... :( Hopefully though they're still enjoyable!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Last time on Total Drama Benchwarmers...

*Flash to a shot of the garbage pile*

Our Losers had to search this mountain of oddities to build their own shelters to the season, all while dodging both booby traps and Chef's paintball frenzy.

*Flash to Eva's whacking away paintballs, and Dawn warning B of the trap*

Some were successful...

*Flash to Sadie getting hit in the face with a paintball, Trent and Brick falling victim to booby traps, and Tyler and Noah getting attacked by the paintball.*

...But most weren't. It was hilarious though.

*Flash to Team Olympics victory, Justin talking to Staci, then Staci's elimination.*

In the end, Team Olympic took the first victory, and Staci was eliminated. She did seem to help from Justin with that part.

How will the campers fare with one another, the challenges, and everything in-between? Will Justin reclaim his title from Alejandro? Will Ezekiel last another challenge? Find out on today's episode of Total! Drama! Benchwarmers!

-------------------------------------------------------------

The sun shone bright through the trees on Wawanakwa ll, the rays of morning shining over the luscious green landscape. The forest was quiet, save for the occasional rustle of a bush or crack of a twig. It was peaceful , and most people would say waking up would be nice and easy.

Team Olympic wasn't having such luck.

The team was collectively wearing an annoyed frown from their bunk beds as a bird just outside of their treehouse was chirping away, oblivious to its disruption. Although the walls did protect them from potential rain, they were too thin to block out the noises of the bird at all. Of course, there was also the window to account for.

Eva yelled as the bird chirped again, having finally had enough. "That's it!" She yelled. "One way or another, that stupid bird is SHUTTING UP!" No one stopped her as she stomped out, in fact most had sat up to watch her take out her anger on the unsuspecting animal. The team shared a knowing glance when they heard Eva yelling, the bird squawk, then go silent. Eva walked in, and was surprised when all eyes were on her.

"What?" She asked. "I just yelled at the stupid thing to go away. Anyone got a problem with that?"

Their faces went blank for a moment, staring at each other, before realizing what had actually happened.

"...Oh!" Cody spoke up nervously. "Y-Yea! I mean - no problem! Yelling! Just yelling, mhm, yup."

"I love yelling." Tyler added. "I mean- not at people- I just-"

"I'm going back to sleep." Noah announced, before flopping back onto the misshapen beds and turning his back to the others. Most went to follow him, but were interrupted when the sound of an air horn erupted out of nowhere, bellowing through their eardrums and causing a disruption throughout both the forest and the treehouse. The team members awake jumped at the sound, turning to face where the sound came from on instinct.