Episode One: Return of the Mighty Losers Part One

// please note that i'm pretty lousy at writing intros, so the beginning of this won't be the best. It gets better as it goes on tho :)

The camera pans across the vast ocean to reveal a familiar yet very different island, packed with hills, forests, lakes, and the like. Said camera then cuts to a feed of scenes inside the forest; birds chirping, rabbits hopping, fish jumping out of the lake.... Moose stampeding through the woods......... bears running out of caves..................trees disappearing? The next moment, a new feed appeared, one with a very familiar face.

"Hello Total Drama fans, did you miss me?" Chris' voice boomed, the man wearing his signature smile. " That's right, we're back again with a whole new season of Total Drama! Our ratings went way down last season, which surprised me; I thought you loved those guys! However... "

Chris spread out his arms as if to reveal the island behind him. " One night I had the brilliant realization that what people really want is screen time from the people we didn't see much, not those attention hogs!" Chris then moved his hands to his hips. "So, this season, on a whole new island due to... technical difficulties, we're bringing you the loseriest of the losers to compete through more disgusting and dangerous challenges for another million bucks on... Total! Drama! Benchwarmers!"

*roll intro (maybe I'll write one?)*

"Alright, let's meet the 14 losers competing this season," Chris began. "They should be arriving, courtesy of Chef, about... now!" As if on cue, a plane that certainly shouldn't still be flown appeared from overhead, with the door open to reveal an angry Chef.

"You're not gonna make me jump out are you? I don't get paid enough for that!" Chef shouted down, crossing his arms.

"Naw dude, the only ones jumping out of that plane are our contestants!" Chris yelled back, pulling out a megaphone from who knows where to heighten his voice.

"Wait, did you say jump out?" Anne Maria walked up beside Chef, a disgusted look on her face. "Ah hell no, I can't do that! I can't put this beaUtiful body at ri-aaAAHHH" before the tanned girl could finish, Chef promptly pushed her off of the plane. "NO!! I HAVEN'T PUT ON ENOUGH HAIRSPRAY YET!!!!!!"

"And here's our first contestant, who ditched the competition for a fake diamond, Anne Maria!" Chris said as Anne Maria fell into the water. As she emerged, her face was largely covered by the mass of hair flopping over it, and what did show showed that she was not a happy camper. As she lifted her hair up with one of her hands, she shot Chris an ugly glare, to which Chris just smiled and laughed. "Alright, our second contestant, who chatted her way to last place... Staci!"

"You know, my great-great-great uncle Jim invented jumping out of planes. Before then, people juUUAAGHH!!" Chef threw Staci off the plane quickly as she began to speak, looking drained from just the small interaction. Staci landed into the water with a splash, covering Anne Maria in more water.

"Rrright! Third we have a contestant whose anger got her voted off twice in the same season....... Eva!"

"Hey! I've been taking anger management classes, so you can shove it!" Eva yelled down, before jumping off the plane. Chef watched her fall on her own, but merely shrugged. Eva landed a ways from the other two, not that she cared, glaring at Chris. Surprisingly(?), Chris gulped in response and swiftly continued.

"Uh....our next contestant had everything going for him until he went a little crazy in his second season, we have Trent!"

"Hey man, I have OCD, it's not cool toOOOOOUGAHAHHHH" Trent walked next to Chef to explain himself, but hastily got pushed off by an uninterested Chef. Trent landed near Eva, and waved to her, which she ignored.