Till I saw sensei head popping in front of everyone as I grew confused what he said that made the atmosphere dire and ire "Ritsu what did sensei said to the class?" I asked as I saw Nagisa enter the ring of fire "What the hell is happening?!" I said glaring at Ritsu "Sensei asked the class to distract Kayano while he took the the tentacles off of her neck" she said as I held myself from rushing out there as the pieces of the puzzle fit from my research to my memories.

'If my theory is right then my only  problem is on how, I'll get him back to his human form without the government at my tail' I thought as ponder how to make the formula to change him back., and How to do it unnoticed... "I'll think about that later" I said as I went closer to the scene as I saw Nagisa kissed Kayano which made me took my phone and took a lot of pictures for future uses.,

Then when sensei successfully took out the tentacles., Kayano became unconscious while the class wait for her to wake up, I stayed silent and still a couple meters from the crowd as I saw sensei preparing himself to tell his tale., 'Well they'll sooner learn about it.. Or maybe just some of them ' I thought sweat dropping as I think of the selective few who'll try to research about the Octopus Origins either Out of curiosity or for blackmail purposes..

Suddenly Koro-sensei coughed up mucus "Koro-sensei!" the class exclaimed "Agh... I'm fine," he forced out., "It'll.. just take a little while for my heart to fully recover. I realize you're waiting for an explanation, but please indulge me with your patience a bit longer...." he said but was cut off what sounded like a gunshot. He immediately ducked "Uh," I looked at where the angle came from and saw two men at the top of the hill, I glared at them as they talk about some useless things to sensei, then he suddenly the white guys took off the mask that is covering his face this whole time and we all saw his face 'Yanagisawa....' I thought as I observe them while he call the other person to step forward. And he explained about his creation of 2.0.., And with that I got an idea to test something out... As I dart a small syringe to that 2.0's direction test out my progress of the the formula., Which I wanted to show Karma about my thoughts against killing sensei but 'Oh, well this is for a good cause, so I guess it's not a problem' I thought as I successfully hit my target without him knowing as the syringe dropped at the ground.., "Now to gather some data" I said as I observe the guy's reaction on impact or then minutes and such passed but there's no reaction or what so ever...

"I guess back to the drawing board with me." I said as I walk near the class as they just noticed me.. "Zen,? is that you?" Rio asked taken a back hen she saw me "Yeah, and good to see you guys well and kicking " I said and went to Nagisa's side "So what did I miss?" I asked sheepishly, "When were you discharged?" Rinka asked curiously looking at me "Earlier when I wake up... I did the papers as I hate the smell of the hospital" I said as we all forgot the other two people on the field as I observe him for some late reactions or something... but I got nothing as the two left and Kayano woke up

And everyone gathered around her to see if she's okay, while I looked at Apple who is somewhat avoiding me 'Okay what was that for... I think I have to ask Nagi-chan later' I thought as I went near them and stood near Koro-sensei as Nagi-chan console Kayano that she actually helped him with his hair self consciousness which she's shocked about, as she looked at everyone in the eye, till her eyes landed on me.. "I knew you where Haruna this whole time... Zen love to watch a lot of English movies... so don't sweat it, Though I'm a little surprised as Zai that you're that Yanagisawa's supposed to be sister in law as I remembered that, that bastard is engage to a Aguri Yukimura" I sais as I glared at where the two was standing before they leave..

"Then why didn't you tell us Zen?" Rio looked betrayed as well with the rest of the class, specially Karma which is very odd that his not voicing it out... 'even when his upset, his not this quiet.. seriously what's wrong with my little devil?!'I exaggerated in my mind as I look at the red devil "We'll It's not my story to tell, besides she have a firm reason not to.. same with Koro-sensei" I exclaimed as they all gasped "So you already knew..,?" Sensei asked a little sad and gloom "Yeah, the journal and the memory as Zai helped out connect the pieces together as soon as I saw the name written in that notebook, I already knew you're both dead in both ways anyways.." I said casually as I saw him shudder "h..ow so?" he asked me, slowly looking at my way "Well it's either that those hired assassins kill you or this assassination classroom would, before those two Sadistic Spartans which I believe are reincarnation of Satan in Hell that you might call cousins, that's going to torture you to the fullest.. till their hearts are satisfied" I said sweetly which only sensei get what am I saying ...and that made him drop down in fear.. that made the class even more confused "Y...you got to be kid..kidding right?" he asked as he shiver

"Can someone fill us in..? we need your explanation sensei" Kayano said as he looked at sensei at the ground as he look at them one by one..

"I'd hoped to never revisit this chapter of my life... and yet, I have little choice. Your trust is vital to me. I would never do anything to break it. Never jeopardize our bond" He paused... 'We'll now I see him with some resemblance With Uncle Rin and Reborn.. the three of them really cherish their trusted bonds' which made me smile as I hate to admit it I miss my strict and sadistic uncle.. which made me shiver just thinking of that "Last summer, on the Island, Mr. Karasuma said to Miss Irina, If you recall, 'There's a lot more to a good assassin than meets the eye.' Those words are especially relevant here. You see, children, this class represents my first go as a teacher, but all things considered, I think it's fair to the challenge. After all I am gifted improviser!" he said as the class connect the dots and came at the same realization at the same time.

"Then... you mean..."Takebayashi pushed up his glasses as he felt cold all over as I saw him flinch a little.. "Yes," Koro-sensei answered before he finished "Until two years ago, I was the assassin known as the Reaper." He said seriously that made the class gasped..."Wa..wait, you telling me that your the number one Hitman and the renowned world's deadliest assassin....." Hiroto didn't finish his sentence as I butt in "Well I won't technically say he'll accept the tittle of World's number one hitman, as Reborn already heard the news about it and currently he's on search to skin him alive" I said casually as sensei flinch and shiver "Did he really said that he'll skin me alive?" he asked cautiously... "Yeah so better someone kill you or the two of them will enjoy torturing you" I said as I pat his back "Class... Whether you kill me or not, come March, I'm doomed. Either I go alone... or I take the Earth with. That's the only aspect of your future assassinating me can change.. Please I beg of you to assassinate me before those two Spartans locate me.." He plead know toeing to the class, which only received a shock from the class at how his so afraid of the said people.

"As all of you might be confused of the two who Zen mentioned are my cousins, we're born in the darkness, all grew to disdain the light, Weaned on soul-crushing poverty. As a young children wandering in the slums where violence and death was rampant. And a child of the slums, We grew only ugliness and degradation." He said as he stood up being all serious and all "Life thought us that we could only rely on three things which is skills, money and death. Naturally the assassins life beckoned" he said, as the class kept silent as they listen carefully....