Fire With in The Will

Zen's POV

Three days since the class decided to  plan things out, and surprisingly the government agents haven't suspect a thing.

though I might have something to do about that... 

Since I decided to be stuck in my room, as I guide them how to shake their guards off and aid Itona with his drone., giving clear visual and accurate data as to where our best option to enter the mountain.

while Ritsu is the one calculating the probability of my suggestions for faster results.

while  the rest continue the ground work. Karma and Nagisa tried to visit but the soldiers who's in charge of my detainment is not budging an inch.

It's already twelve midnight and and I'm still up with some irritable thoughts. 

I have half a year to find a cure for sensei and yet I failed.

I though I could have  voice it out earlier with everyone since we could seek for the cure together.

or give sensei more reason to not give up.... In away I could have done more for him.

I don't know what I'd do next, tomorrow is supposed to be our graduation but our teacher is about to be killed with either with our own efforts  or with that laser satellite.

[ting]

"Ze-san I have calculated all the route suggestions you gave and found two most safest path to enter the mountain without detection." Ritsu popped out from my  laptop, as she change the screen of it with the information she analyzed 

"then lets try to calculate the probabilities of what the government strategy at deploying their troops, how many men we'll face and how many ammo we'll need" I said scanning her work, which is really reliable.

"roger that!" she said as she salute 

"Please also contact Itona and Okuda to prepare the things we need" I said seriously 

"You can count on me Zen. Though please take a rest. Karma, Nagisa and Rio were worried about you since you haven't slept in two days. and ask me to persuade you to have a rest." Ritsu said turning off the screen of my laptop

"Fine but please wake me up, when the sunrises." I said heading to my bed as she popped up at my phone.

"Karma  asked me to keep an eye on you till your completely fall asleep, so I hope you wont cheat me Zen-chan" she said cheery as I just nod my head

and as soon as my head landed on my pillow my eyes started to close on it's own.

Third Person's POV

While Zen took her deserved rest some hours ago, Ritsu message the rest of the class regarding with the information they've been working on, as soon as she finalized all  the calculations

[group chat:]

Ritsu: *File attachment*

Ritsu: Data analysis complete. We've calculated out ideal route. see attached file.

Sosuke Sugaya: Thanks!

Ritsu: Your welcome

Yuma Isogai: OK, gang! get that map and route into your noggins! 

Kayano Kaede: Roger that!

Nakamura Rio: By the way Ritsu how's Zen doing?

Ritsu: She's fell asleep, around midnight Rio-san

Yuma Isogai:  We better not disturb her for now, It's still noon we still have time to let her rest and prepare all the necessary action.

Nakamura Rio: Got it.

Karma Akabane: Isogai?

Karma Akabane: if  we get into the mountain...

Karma Akabane: Let me  take it from there

that got everyone's attention cause for the whole week Karma almost didn't communicate to the class with the exception of Nagisa and Ritsu.

yet Isogai was shocked to reply immidiately 

but when Isogai didn't reply right away, he added

Karma Akabane: Please...

and  with that the rest of the class who were able to read that  grew dumbfounded with mental shock.

While Isogai stared at his screen for a moment and gave permission.

The night before the laser went off, E-class began putting their  plan into action.

Zen's POV  

Ritsu woke me up around  three in the afternoon, as I prepare for tonight's last mission and change to my combat gear which Sugaya modified with camouflage to blend in with the surroundings.

I also plan to talk to Father before I head out , that's why  I've changed to my combat gear this early though I topped it with a long coat and lose pants so it's not so obvious with in the public eye.

specially Shu kept bugging me for information.

"Zen everyone will gather at the back entrance of the assembly hall for Okuda and Itona to distribute our communication devices and ammos "Ritsu informed as I just finished drying my hair

"Copy that."I said takingmy anti-sensei knife and gun and secure them at their hostler with in my coat.

then I grabbed my phone and headed towards father's home  office.

With determination and bravery  I entered his office without even  knocking.

"I am sorry for my rudeness but this is an important matter." I said as I look at him straight into his eyes.

thank god that it's only him in the  room or Shu would chew me out.

"I persumed that this is about Koro-sensei?" he guessed with a stern face as I took a seat

"Yes, please allow me to go.... and help me with the agents who's monitoring me" I asked straightforward

"do you know that these act of yours can put you behind bars?" he asked raising an eyebrow

"I'm well aware, though this is the last time I got to see my teacher so I'm willing to take a risk." I said with an overflowing determination that nothing can compare with anything at the moment.

"I see." he sighed and face me seriously "I'll give you two minutes to sneak away from, their watch." He said as he stood up and went near my seat 

then the next  thing I knew is that his patting my head and telling me to be safe.

After that night came and I got out from Asano's residence without detection with the help of Father.

I kept leaping and build my momentum and slipped behind railings at the neighboring buildings avoiding to be seen by the agents.

After a few more jumps, run and parkouring I caught up with the entire class leaping over buildings from different parts of the city, heading towards the mountain.

cause as a class we  all think and feel the same with our supposed to be target that brought a big impact into our lives . 

I thought as we reach the assembly hall to have a quick briefing and distribution of necessities.

And with that the students of Class 3-E  in their combat uniforms, ran towards the mountain in one group. following the route that will gave them advantage from the enimy.

---------------------------