Results

Zen's POV

I'm currently at my room studying for tomorrows exam when My phone notify me of a message and Ritsu pop up as soon as I pick up my phone. "Hey, Ritsu I'll have to warn you not to snoop with my laptop or your circuits may fry, So whats up?"  I said in a sing song tone while i saw Ritsu is confused of what i mean "I don't know what you mean Zen but I'll keep it in mind" she said smiling at me "Then mind telling me why'd you call Ritsu?" I asked "Well since you left the classroom early before Isogai and the rest get back, So you didn't hear about the wager they made with class-A" she said that shocked me a bit "Oh, Interesting" I said as I smirk as heard about it "so, it's Class-A VS Class-E, though It's inviting but I'll just watch this battle than join them, It's Interesting don't you think? Ritsu?" I said as I smirk excited for my next entertainment "Do inform everyone for me, Ritsu and tell them that Its a bit unfair if I'd join the fun" I said chuckling slyly at her "Okay, have a good night." Ritsu said and ended the call. Well there goes my next entertainment. "We'll life in Class-E never gets boring" I said as I kept my smirk then  continue on my studies

Morning came and we're Currently at father's car, Minding our own business until father pull over "Gakuzen, You're taking your exams in my Office, for I can see to it that your not helping your class again" he said leaking out his displeasure "Hai, Father" I said not caring at all, since I'm confident In Koro-sensei this time since He considered my Father's little hobby taking midterms as example. I already messaged everyone about what father just told me as  we head to his office. And Immediately I started taking my exams one after another As Father kept his stern eyes on me. As I just answer them as I go as if Imagining it as I kept slashing them blood all over me, yet I didn't care, cause somehow I'm used to it.Like I'm Used to all of this blood and gruesome sight, that I can't feel myself any longer as I grew stronger in this path. I caught my self furiously answering my math test. 'gosh, I need to calm down!' I got too lost in my thoughts again, "Gakuzen, Something the matter" Father asked as I suddenly stop answering "Nothing Father, by the way I'll be finishing soon. would you mind If I roam around after I finished?" I asked still answering the last few questions in my test paper. "Denied"he said, that shocked me as I write the last number on my paper before looking at him, "Why would that be?" I asked "For preventing you to cause anymore casualties."He said as I sigh not passing my paper to him as I double check my answers before I started drawing at the back since I'm stuck here for the mean time. My subject is my dearest Father again but I'm imagining him smiling genuinely, Having a soft gaze while his teaching. A couple of hours passed and I finished my sketch, I wished Father would gaze at us this way., I sigh as I out my pencil down, Trying to entertain myself with whatever I found entertaining inside this office, Like playing with my phone, Talking to Ritsu, mumbling on my own. But boredom really wont left me alone, So I decided to annoy Father.

"Hey Father when Is the last time you've smiled?" I asked and with that he just glared at me "Zen, I've been smiling every chance I get" He said with his creepy villain smile "You know what I'm talking about" I said glaring back at him "The genuine one, Not the creepy one"  I said brushing off his creepy smile "Gakuzen,when will you behave yourself?" he asked a little bit irritated with just that "But I'm well behaved, And well rounded Father" I said innocently as I could looking at him while batting my eyelashes "Would you stop that Zen" he said irritated "Eh? Stop what Father?" I asked still in my innocent act "I' am warning you Gakuzen" He said glaring at me. "Fine. I'll stop."I said leaving Father alone as I walk near his widow " but Father I'm bored confined in this gloomy office of yours" I said and slightly opening the thin black see through curtain that's making the whole office so gloom. "You know I worry for you a lot" I said as I let the sunlight enter his Office,"Why would that be?" Father asked not caring as he kept his eyes on his papers "Well you just spent your time in the dark till it consumed you, not letting any light in and got fixated for those at the bottom to stay at the bottom, Not really looking through their potentials, You just wanted to see results even it's from a despicable way." I said, Looking down keeping my tears at bay. thinking of those traumatized kids at the bottom, It's almost as bad as being experimented. Father didn't say a word and continued with his papers. 'It's tiring to persuade someone who doesn't want to cooperate, But I'm hoping that some day I can crack this Ice berg and make him see a brighter future' I though as I smiled, A sad one with that in mind I kept silent and stayed put in one spot.Until he allowed me to go. I didn't wait any minute longer and I went up the mountain and went to the river side deep inside that mountain, As I calm my self down as I cry my worries away, at least for today.