Deciever and Decieved

Zen's POV

I've been at Germany for a couple of days, Karma lend me some money just to support me with out knowing what I'm planning. "So, Zen why is that your working so hard for this mechanism" Ire-san asked as he helped me with the coordinates on how to set them properly if I want it to travel at the right location.. "well, this is my personal school related project. It's and It can help a friend, that's why I don't want this to fail where I really expect it to work properly. " I said as The wiring short circuited at Ire-sans side "I see your point, but having this tech I'd advice you to be really careful with it, since some mafia people would kill to have something like that to make their transactions easier" he reminded me "thanks for the reminder Ire-san, though I'm only gonna use it once that's why I want to discard it after like it never existed in the first place" I said full of seriousness as we work for hours to get the right calculations and test the prototype and I'm happy for the result as we got It to function properly.

At the moment I'm in an aircraft I'm going back to Japan since Ire-san agreed that he'll just mail me the details or he'll just deliver it personally. When someone called my cell "Zen speaking" I said with out looking at the screen "Zen!,I just wanna ask when is the last time you talk to your classmates?"he asked frantically 'It's Koro-sensei?' "I called Karma's cell an hour ago but he didn't answer, he might be busy studying or something..," I answered not minding why he didn't answer since I'll be arriving back soon "Is that so, If you contact anyone of them please inform me" He said as with a hint hesitant in his voice..,"Tell me the truth sensei, what is happening? I thought you we're in Brazil?" I asked him cause It doesn't feel right, like something bad happened to the class "Yes, sensei was In Brazil for the soccer match, but when I try to tell about it to the rest of the class" he said slyly "You just want to brag it to everyone" I corrected. "kufufufu... that and that I can't reach their cells, and you the only one who answered "He said that made me worried "Ok I'll check with Ritsu, and I'll be arriving a minute or so, so please wait for me to search for them" I said as I end the phone call and started tracking Ritsu's location but just to find that she's been hacked, "Well I'm sorry for this Ritsu but I need you to tell me where the others are." I said out loud as the plane prepared to land.,

Time Skip

I meet Koro-sensei and Karasuma sensei at a park near the school. which make me deadpanned "Ano...? sensei?" I said as I looked at Kurasuma-sensei and Koro-sensei in a skeptical way "What's with the get up sensei?" I asked as I face palmed staring at sensei who's dressed in a brown dog suit with a red collar. As we just stood for a minute preparing ourselves to enter this door that belonged to a bunker. I saw Karasuma-sensnei pulled the slide of his gun back as I heard a sharp click from his gun. "So everyone is here?" I asked as I readied my daggers intact,as I hide the fact from Koro-sensei and Karasuma-sensei "So he's taken the students hostage." Kurasuma-sensei stated "I'm betting....He means to lure me in and then kill me." Koro-sensei conclude as he stood up and stared at a red flower in his paw. "sensei mind filling me in with the details?" I asked as I don't have any information on our abductor "Apparently he called himself as The Reaper, which is the world's best assassin" Karasuma-sensei informed me while we entered the bunker "So how did the class got involve with that stupid assassin?" I asked as cant decipher why he involved the class while I already strictly warned the government..that the safety of the students is the priority, than killing this octopus. Assassin or not they should not interfere with the students lives. And with that in mind my blood boil uncontrollably for that reaper guy, There's something in me that want this guy dead for some unknown reason..we entered a dark room but suddenly the door shut behind us that made the three of us flinched as the walls started to move. "Wh...what's this!?" I heard koro-sensei exclaimed as I look at all the possible exit that we can take but to no avail "The whole room is going down!" Karasuma-sensei yelled, as the room stopped moving as the wall in front of us opened with only a sole straight path.