22. Bring my baby back

Jimin was held by Yoongi, as he gave a pitiful glance and a sentimental pat on Jeongguk's shoulder. - "It's alright, Jeongguk. His spirit's free of that sick and tired body, now."

It is definitely going to be difficult for Jeongguk to move on with so many possibilities, so much excitement and it all comes down to this. It is
going to take all his dedication and every ounce of self-control to make sure he handle it professionally.

But for now, he's just going to get through this evening and then go home and sleep off this worse nightmare ever in his life....

He sees Taehyung, he tears up and runs to the boy who turns and smiles then reaches a hand out but then fades as Jeongguk gives him his hand.

"No... Taehyung come back p-please.. PLEASE!!" He cries out as he drops to his knees, "Tae! Come back to me please! Don't leave me alone!"

 PLEASE!!" He cries out as he drops to his knees, "Tae! Come back to me please! Don't leave me alone!"                                    

Jeongguk jerks up from his dreams. He sighs heavily, his weakly body sits by Taehyung's bed side and looks at the photo frame of Taehyung placed on the bed with Shooky bear next to it.

He began to tear up then he grabs both the frame and Shooky and press it close to his chest, like as if someone would snatched it away from him.

"I- I should've not fell asleep that night, so you won't leave me without a word. You, dying in my lonely arms so perfectly..."

He kisses the frame, touching the features in hopeful he's able to caress Taehyung's soft baby skin once again and staring forever at his blueberry eyes.

He felt like he was trapped in another dimension. Everything he wanted to say died before he could open his mouth. His lips were quivering, and he felt so weak.

Jeongguk then slowly stood up, making sure his legs wouldn’t give out beneath him, he assumed his normal stance, trying to look like he hadn’t just gone through the emotional equivalent of getting hit with a bowcaster.

He decided not wanting to be around the mansion anymore. He packed up his belongings and exit the room but his directions got halted when Yoongi called him from the living room.

Jeongguk suddenly found himself wanting an explanation. — He went down the stairs and approach the male, "Yoongi, you owe me an explanation. How much longer are you going to drag this?"

"I'm ready to do so now." He cleared his throat a little. — "Come take a seat.." Yoongi was ready to explain everything. He, Jeongguk, Hoseok and Jimin sat on the living room couch.

"You sure you are okay?" Jimin asked gently.
"You seem to look tired.. We can talk—"

"No. I'm fine. Positive." Jeongguk responded slightly angry. Then his expressions change into dark look, it's kinda creepy actually.
"Wait! Can you all see Taehyung during that time?"

"No, we don't.." Jimin says.

"Not even Mrs Kim?"

"Yes, not even servants in the house. Only you, Jeongguk," Hoseok replied to his best friend. His voice was low, and he had responded a bit too quickly.

"H- how is that even possible? How? How did he come back and vanished just like that?"

"We sought help from.. from a Shamans-" Yoongi calmly exclaimed.

A/N: Shamanism is a religious practice that involves a practitioner, a shaman, who is believed to interact with a spirit world through altered states of consciousness, such as trance. The goal of this is usually to direct these spirits or spiritual energies into the physical world, for healing or some other purpose within a time frame.

"Believe it or not, I feel bad for lying at you but I did it to fulfilled my brother dying wishes, and in this case you were the chosen ones. You, Jeongguk, you're the only person able to make my Taehyung-ah wishes comes true.."

Yoongi says as he swallows with difficulty, a metallic collection of emotions clogging his throat.

"W- who is this Shamans?" Jeongguk again asked.

"Somi...."

Jeongguk suddenly drawn into the conversations and meets Yoongi with stern gaze. —  It’s as good as an angel knife striking his heart. Jeongguk grabs at his own chest like he is capable of clawing his heart out.

I miss you so much, Taehyung. He close his eyes, willing the tears that are threatening to go away.

"I want to see Taehyung one last time, can she bring my baby Taehyung back to me once again?"