Flashback 1

Somewhere in month September, an 8 year old boy sat on his bed in a small blustery room he shared with two others. The orphanage was not well heated, and their room got bitterly cold during the winter.

Now however, he did not feel the cold as he sat perched on his bed, kicking his legs impatiently. His mind whirled with confusion as he waited for the staffs call while tugging at his shirt collar.

He had struggled to do up the buttons correctly, feeling immensely proud when he finally succeeded. Now, the collar felt constricting as lump of anticipation built in his throat.

He couldn't believe that today, after years of waiting, someone was coming to take him home with them. The thought sent little shivers of joy down his spine, as that had been his dearest wish for as long as he could remember.

The boy was told that he's been there since he was born and he had lived in this grim building since then and although some of the kids there are rude and always bullied him, the only person nice to him was.. Mrs Kim Hye-Kyo.

She's the most kindest human ever and she takes very good care of him, more than anything though, he wanted a love of a mother and a brother to play football with.

"Hey sweetheart, I am here," A sweet familiar voice ringing onto his ears. Looking up at the owner of the voices, his eyes were shining, and immediately they both embracing each other for a hug.

He buried his face in her neck. Mrs Kim absently rubbing circles on his back, when she felt him begin to shake. She didn't know what was happening until she felt his tears falling on her neck.

She hugged him closer, trying to convey comfort to the small boy, and he clutched at her neck in return. After a couple minutes his sobs quieted and he pulled back, looking down and rubbing at his eyes, shoulders hunched.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked softly, running her fingers through his hair. When he didn't answer, she placed two fingers under his chin and made him look at her. His eyes were puffy and red with tears, and he sniffed a few times.

"My dear baby, can you tell me what's wrong?"

"It's just... I've wanted a family f-for such a long time, and now y-you're here, and you're really my family, my momma, and it h-hurts here in my chest. They are coming to t-take me home but I don't want to leave you momma.. I love you p-please,"

The boy pressed thin fingers over his heart and Mrs Kim pressed a gentle kiss to the top of his head before placing him on the couch just to her right and cradling him to her side.

"Aww.. You are a good boy, Taehyung, chin up." She flushed slightly although her eyes were somewhat glassy. Poor boy, the staffs must have not told him the truth,  she thought.

"First of all my dear, you won't be leaving me. The person decided to adopted you is actually.. me. Secondly, I love you too much to leave you by yourself here. Me, leaving this orphanage it means I have to bring you along with me. Ah, later I will have the time to explain everything more slowly and in greater detail."

Taehyung was in shock but he couldn't contain his undescribable happiness when hearing the whole thing! "Yes, yes, momma, I would love to come live with you! Bring me back home! I want to play with Yoongi hyung!"

Her heart went out to the boy, who was looking at her with excitement and hope shining in his eyes. The next thing she knew, his thin arms were wrapping around her.

"Momma, I've always dreamed of having you as my mom and Yoongi hyung as my elder brother. You're like a dream come true!"

 You're like a dream come true!"