17. No more secrets?

Joonie hyung 😎💙:

Joonie hyung 😎💙:

Gguk-ah

Apologise for the late update

As you told me to investigate, it took some time because the Kim's are very strict with their family profile,

But your hyung here managed to broke their confidential data

Apparently Mrs Kim only has one son, Yoongi.

Taehyung is their adopted child

And he has no twin brothers 😓

"Ggukie?" Hearing Taehyung's voice he span around and practically spat, "What do you think you're playing at?"

"I have n-no idea what y-you mean-" That was Taehyung's only response.

"You told me you're leaving? Why?"

Taehyung merely nodded and continued walking to towards Jeongguk, as he made grabby hands towards the male. "Yes, I'm l-leaving, b-because I l-love-"

His speech was cut off by Jeongguk grabbing his head and pulling him for the most intense kiss. Lips met, tongues dulled, hands explored and breaths were shared. They slowly pulled away from one another.

"You love me?" asked Jeongguk in an amazed voice. Taehyung's brain was still trying to process what had just happened and what possessed the doctor to react like this, so he answered with a simple, "Yes, I.. I do."

But reality began to seep back into the bubble they had created for themselves. Taehyung could no longer keep his own secret.

"Ggukie, there's s-something I n-need to tell you, something I've been keeping a s-secret." He steps back and began to pace the floor.

"I know your secrets,"Jeongguk snorted, looked away from Taehyung but turn to face the boy again. "You told me about your twins, his favourite plushies, his childhood, but the person does not existed at all! Because you have no twins, am I right?!"

Anger was visible on his face as fingers formed a fist. Jeongguk dislikes liars. He shouldn't care when Taehyung lied, right? It's not like Taehyung is someone important to him. As a matter of fact, he didn't even realize why he's so upset about it!