CHP:-7

Enjoy reading guys

                                  ***

I woke up to find myself in my room. I thought, I slept in library! Ignoring the questions, I freshened up and decided to train for sometime. It's been a week since I'm on break but not I have to get back to the track.

Wearing sports bra and shorts, tying my hair into perfect ponytail, I walked outside the castle towards open ground where I found many people training including Rudy and Om.

"Morning guys" I wished

"Morning Annie" "Morning Sweetheart" I chuckled hearing Rudy.

"I want one of your best warrior to fight against me." I spoke they both had amusing expression on their face which I royally ignored.

"Are you sure babe?" Rudy asked.

"100%" I walked in middle, passing smile to other trainers and stretched myself for a minute or two.

"Meet our best warriors Roy and Roy this is our guest Annie" Om introduced. I shook my hand with him before taking our positions.

"Rules are simple, fighting in human form, no weapons only hands and one who makes opponent kneel down first wins." We nodded and started moving in circle.

I looked closely at his actions, his front body was bent which means he is gonna strike first and his eyes are fixed on my hand, I knew what was his move and as judged  he attacked trying to hold my hands and turn it behind my back, I turned around using his tactic on him but he was quick to get out of my hold and kicked my legs, I flipped back and attacked him first, I blocked his punch and so he did mine.

A pain crossed my stomach as he successfully punched me, I saw a stupid smirk plastered on his face. He took an opportunity of my distraction and tried to punch my face but this time I caught it and twisted his hand lightly, turning around and making him kneel on the ground.

I looked up to find everyone having different expression, some stood gaping, some had awe expression and especially some of girls were shooting dagger through their eyes which I royally ignored.

"You played well mate." I forwarded my hand to help him stand.

"I'm impressed." We shook our hands once again.

"That was amazing!" Rudy hugged me, I passed a smile to Om who showed me a thumbs up.

My eyes caught sight of Shivaay walking back in his room. Did he see me fighting Roy? Many more questions surrounded my mind but right now I needed food. God, I am starving.

...

"Shit!" I woke up with severe pain in my body. It felt as if my whole body was on fire. I completely forgot that once we meet our mate he has to mark us within a week or else we'll go under heat for next 3 days.

It felt I'm being roasted on fire, slowly with support of wall and objects I walked inside bathtub filling it with cold water. Discarding clothes ,I settled inside the tub.

The cold water soothed my heat but not much. Heat can only be controlled with your mates touch. I didn't knew when I started crying, I need my mate beside me but he is the one hell jerk.

I winced as soon as I walked out of the tub. Slipping into my night gown, I walked towards Shivaay's room. Only he can help me come out of this pain.

Surprisingly this time also his room door was open, the scene infront of me broke down the last string of the faith I had towards him. There he was busy kissing a brutnee.

A sob escaped my lips gaining there attention. He pushed the girl aside and walked towards me.

"Who the hell gave you permission to walk inside room as if you own it?" He shouted.

"You are a jerk! Here i'm in pain because of you and you were busy fucking a whore!" I shouted slapping him across the cheek. I heard a gasp from behind but I ignored it.

"You are so selfish that you once didn't think about my feelings, my emotions. Everytime I took a step towards you, you were the one pushing me back as if I was a dirt to you. " I couldn't control my emotions today .

A emotion crossed his face but he quickly masked it with blank face.

"Dare you slap me once again, I'll make you regret it." His voice held anger.

"I Annie Adrian Rose reject you Alpha Shivaay of the Silver Moon Pack." I confessed looking into his eyes. He looked shocked .

But wait! Why didn't I feel the pain of separation? I thought .

"I'm sorry to inform you but Werewolves's Protector cannot reject their mate, only your mate could reject you." Selena informed me.

"Why so?" I asked.

"You are given duty by moon goddess to protect each and every soul of your species which means your mate too!"

"Great! " I looked straight to find him still in his position.

"I'll make sure you feel the same I went through!" I walked away closing the door with a bang. This time no tears rolled down my eyes, I was done crying and yearning for a mate. He will regret it and I'll make sure he does.

Next 3 days I spent in my room with books and not to forget hell of pain. With every pain I suffered, my hate for him increased double the times.

I learned more about other supernatural world and of course my world. Thanks to kitchen staff who sent food upstairs everytime I called. Grace would come every now and then to spend sometime with me. I finally told her Shivaay was my mate and what did he do. She was hell angry at first but then calmed down.

I called my parents and brother every now and then. Thank goddess there was no rogue attack till now and they were all safe and sound. Though I missed them but I knew it was for my and my Pack's safety.

.... To be continued.

                                  ***

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Will Shivaay ask for forgiveness or will he suffer for his doings?

What will Annie do to make Shivaay realise his mistakes?

Will they ever become one or moon goddess have some other plans?

To know what happens next, Stay tuned!

        Do read, vote and comment.