CHP:-27

Enjoy reading guys

(Mature content ahead. Beware!)

                              ***

"How do you feel Luna?" Doctor walked inn with pad containing few papers.

"I'm tired!"

"Hmm...it's common as your most of energy went into healing King so you might feel weakness and light headed for a day or two. Otherwise you are all fit and fine.

"What about Shivaay?" My hands instantly rested on his now beating heart.

"He is perfectly fine Luna. All thanks to you." He left and I looked at Shivaay who was already looking at me.

"Is it paining?" My hands rested on his now beating heart. He shook his head.

"I thought I lost you! I felt the pain of loosing you" My eyes started brimming with tears.

"Shh....I'm perfectly fine, Infront of you sweetheart. I know it was moon goddess testing us and I know it won't be easy to forget about, but just was it out of your brain thinking of it as a nightmare." I just snuggled more into his arms.

"Shivaay, moon goddess said that nobody will remember anything apart from us then how does doctor? I mean I don't understand! My head was starting to ache.

"You think too much Annie, just take some rest. We will talk about it tomorrow. Okay?"

"Mmmm.." I closed my eyes, breathing in the scent of my mate and getting lost in world of darkness.

...

I woke up with delicious smell of pancakes and it wasn't just pancakes..it was my favourite Nutella pancakes.

"I see, Nutella works wonder on you!" Shivaay walked in with tray in his hands and sat beside me.

"This smell so good. Just give me a minute, I'll be right back." I woke up with a jolt only to lose my balance.

"Careful sweetheart, you're still recovering." He caught me. I nodded and quickly finished by business and brushed my teeth before jumping like a starving  wolf on the food brought for me.

"Mm...I just love it. " I licked Nutella that was now on my fingers and a growl made me stop. I finally looked up to find Shivaay's eyes had turned golden, he was trying to fight his wolf..oops! Did I just turned on someone. I giggled mentally seeing him fighting hard not to pounce on me.

I decided to take a sweet revenge and continued moaning while eating and in between licking my fingers and lips to tease him a bit.

Fu** it! He shouted and left the room. I laughed and continued savouring my breakfast. Who knew revenge could be so innocent!

...

"Annie, how are you feeling now?" Rudy asked as soon as he saw me walking downstairs.

"I'm good. And Rudy boy, did you find your mate yet?" I asked as he had female scent all over him.

"Uh-huh! No yet." He replied. I was confused. Maybe he was just having fun around! Who cares?

"Where is Shivaay?"

"In the office."

I walked in without knocking, he looked up and smiled.

"You busy?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"Hmm...Stephan and Rogue King will be here by tomorrow!"

"Will Amber and kids be there too?" I so miss them. He nodded making me squeal.

"Any new cases about Rarobreeds?" I asked grabbing few of papers.

"Uh-huh! I have a feeling,  They are planning something big this time."

"Take a break Shivalay, I know being a king you have so many things to take care off but for now just relax and grab some sleep." I walked behind his chair and started massaging his shoulder and head.

He sighed before closing his eyes,  " I forgot to tell you one thing!"

"And what is that?"

"Luna ceremony will be conducted a week from now and you will be introduced Queen Luna to the werewolf world!"

"It's so less time and you are telling me now! " I started panicking.

"Relax sweetheart, we still have time and tomorrow first thing after everyone arrives, you can go and select the dress for the ceremony and Rudy and Skylar are handling other preparations." I nodded and pecked his lips in excitement to which he took advantage and pulled me into his arms, taking my lips into his.

One thing led to another, we were now in our room, busy stripping each other. He pushed me onto the bed and hovered above claiming my lips, I moaned as he started peppering kisses down my body, his actions were kinda rough today, not that I minded, I actually liked it.

My nails scratched his back in pleasure, my mouth couldn't stop making noises due to his sweet torture, my body yearned for him more and more, I screamed as he slammed into me rough and at the same time sunk his teeth into my skin.

I withered beneath him in pleasure and pain. My whole body was on fire,sweat dripping down our body, his hard bites and kisses on my assets, I didn't even know when he had flipped me on my stomach and entered from behind, everything felt surreal, I blushed as he kept speaking dirty and smacking my now red as*, I loved this dominant Shivaay.

I don't think he would let me leave this room anytime soon as now we were in shower busy screwing each other, you see we wolf's are kinda too horny. My legs shivered as I reached the climax.
I kept my head on his shoulder panting from yet another climax.

"It's just start baby girl, and you're tired!" I just shook my head with a  smile, I pecked his lips and bit his bite making him groan.

"You little seductress, I know you were purposefully making those noises while eating your breakfast and now it's your punishment time!" He smirked making me gulp.

"What the hell Shivaay!" I shouted as he had tied my hands up to the shower"

"Shh...just enjoy!" He winked and started with his sweet torture. I screamed in pleasure, my hands so wanted to grab him for support, his kisses and bites were making me go crazy , he entered inside me without warning, I cried in frustration as I wanted to touch him. He was slamming hard inside me hitting my g-spot. I cried as I came... But it wasn't enough for him, he took me in every corner of the room that night, I knew I wouldn't be able to walk for a week if I wasn't a werewolf. I knew next morning I would be sore and my whole body would be covered in bites and hickeys,all thanks to my horny mate.

                                ***

I hope you bunch of naughty readers liked the chapter;)

       Do read, vote and comment.