Dragons and Tigers always fight

Start from the beginning

They promptly began closing the distance between themselves to start the fight.

Swinging their mighty fist at each other, they both landed a punch to the face.

(Y/n) kicks the side of Tiga's right leg. Tiga then retaliates with a three punch combo on (Y/n).

Recovering quite quickly, (Y/n) kicks the side of Tiga's leg again, then began punching Tiga.

When Tiga began blocking his hits, that's when (Y/n) made some distance between him and Tiga.

The Ultimate man then tried to grab the Hellspawn.

(Y/n) would knock away most of his attempts with impacts to Tiga's wrist when he tried to grab him and more kicks to the side of his right leg.

His deflection technique would work forever, for Tiga eventually did manage to grab (Y/n)'s jacket.

Pulling him closer, Tiga headbutted (Y/n) into a short daze.

The daze was long enough for Tiga to land several hits.

Tiga:(wicked grin)

Tiga then uppercuted (Y/n) into the air.

(Crash)

Landing on the side of the car, (Y/n) left a large dent on the vehicle.

(Y/n): Heh...

Running up to Tiga, the Ultimate man throws a punch at the Hellspawn who catches the attack, spins around, then throws Tiga over his shoulder and onto the ground.

(Y/n) with a clear opening, tried to stomp on Tiga's face, but taking a page from (Y/n)'s book, Tiga met his stomp with a punch that knocked (Y/n) off-balance, causing him to stumble back as Tiga jumps back to his feet.

When (Y/n) regained his balance Tiga had already thrown a punch to knock the Hellspawn's head to the side.

Tiga pulled (Y/n) into a headlock which (Y/n) tried to escape but wasn't having much luck.

Tiga: I ain't losing.

(Y/n): Too bad, once I'm out of this headlock, your screwed!

Tiga: You ain't breaking out.

(Y/n): Why's that? You do some kind of bullshit training to get stronger?

Tiga: Nothing like that.

Tiga: My little sis is here. The thought of losing when she's nearby is making me twice as strong!

(Y/n): So it is a form of bullshit!

(Y/n):(struggles)

(Y/n): Heh... But using your bullshit logic... Guess I'm three times as strong...

Tiga:?

(Y/n) dug his elbows into Tiga's side making him slightly flinch, giving himself enough wiggle room to jump and headbutt Tiga, which allowed him to push away his arms to be free.

Instead of creating space, (Y/n) spun around and used that momentum to kick the side of Tiga's right leg which he's done multiple times now.

Tiga and (Y/n) simultaneously punched each other. Both of them stumbled back, but when Tiga placed weight on his right leg he finally felt the damage (Y/n) had caused.

Tiga: Ugh!?

(Y/n):(evil chuckle)

Whipping away the blood on his lip, the Hellspawn glared at Tiga.

(Y/n): I'm ending this.

Tiga:!?

Rushing towards Tiga, who gets into a defensive position to defend his injured leg, (Y/n) jumps and dropkicks Tiga.

Tiga stumbles back but with the damages done to his right leg, he had much more trouble regaining his balance.

This allowed (Y/n) to get close and slam his leg against Tiga's injured leg.

Tiga:(grunts)!

Tiga fell to one knee. The Hellspawn now had a massive opening to attack Tiga with a storm of punches.

(Y/n):(evil laughter)

Tiga:(grunts) (grunts) (grunts) (grunts)

To end his combo, (Y/n) uppercuted Tiga with so much force that he lifted the large muscular man off the ground.

There was a moment of silence before a large thud as Tiga landed on his back.

(Y/n):(calming his breathing)

(Y/n):(sigh)...

(Y/n): Say it...

Tiga:..... You... Win...

(Y/n): You're damn right!

Tora then suddenly runs up to her brother. Anna walks up to Leona and Marcus.

Tora: Tiga!

Tiga: I'm sorry... I couldn't win...

Tora: I don't care about that!

She begins to cry as she hugs her brother.

(Y/n):....

(Y/n): Let's go.

The four make there a way to the car.

(Y/n):.... Hey tiger punk!

Tiga:(pant)... What?

(Y/n): Thanks for the brawl. It was fun.

Tiga:(chuckles)

Tiga:(smiles) You're welcome.

(Y/n): If you want to be one of my minions come find me. You'd make a great stuff carrier.

He gets in the back seat with Anna.

Tiga:(smiles) Fuck you!

(Y/n):(smiles)

As the car drives off (Y/n) flips Tiga off.

Anna:?

Leona: That's how people like us bond. A good fight can end with the best of friendships.

(Y/n): Fuck you.

Leona: Fuck you too.

Anna: That's insane.

Marcus: Don't think about it too much. That line of thinking becomes paradoxical.

Leona: Let's just focus on the fact that (Y/n) used a strategy.

(Y/n): Do you have blueberries for a brain? I always use a strategy.

Marcus: Hit it until bored?

(Y/n): Exactly.

The four continued there journey towards Chicago.