Author Notes

Hey everyone.

First of all, I thank everyone for giving support to my story by voting it, commenting on it and reading it in general.

So, let's start with my thoughts about my story up to now. Let's start with the flaws cause most of us might agree with it.

The biggest flaw I can point out is my writing skills. I am not the greatest person who can magically work with words. I wouldn't say I am the worst but in some chapters, I can clearly feel that I wasn't able to express perfectly what I had in mind. That's why I try to avoid writing in too much detail like describing the smallest movements. That's why my writing probably feels rushed up.

Second, not a flaw exactly but I can clearly feel that probably a quarter of people just said " What the hell man. Why to separate them? " in Chapter 18. I know, we all hate when the characters we love together are separated. Furthermore, I set the mood that they are going to be together from that point. And when I revealed the twist, it set off the mood. It felt like it was dropped out of nowhere. I knew that from the start that it might happen. That's why I tried to put some small hints that something is happening with him mentally. 

For example from Chapter 15 this line ' He is acting a bit weird. Something else is worrying him and he is trying to hide it. I hope he feels better now '. And from Chapter 17 ' What was that? What happened? Why did it happen? What was that image? Is it because of that? No this is something else '. But I guess it wasn't enough to give a hint that all things aren't going to be good and something bad might happen.

Anyway, moving away from that. This is not a flaw anymore( mostly ) but it was clearly pointed out by Shonku which was a very big help. For those who are reading the book after I edited it, I tried to use some real life science to explain his condition when he lost his memories. That explanation was fully confusing. It was not blending with a world filled with quirks. That's why I changed the entire explanation and made a new explanation. The new explanation is based on quirks and it's energy. It's not full proof but it is much better than the previous. Just wanted to get this out.

This is the number of major flaws I can think right out. There might be some more but you guys can tell me that. So, let's get to my other thoughts about my story.

Warning:- This is just my personal opinion and is not forcing you to agree with it. I am not saying that this is the right thing.

If you haven't noticed but I try to emphasis on balancing the power of quirks with speed or duration. I want their quirks to be sort of weak and not be too overpowered to obliterate the enemies in an instant and surpass every student in the school. We all like to see the main character to be powerful and not lose against the enemy but there are some flaws according to me in doing that. 

First, it kinda breaks the reality in the universe itself. Like a boy who has used his quirk for less than a year surpasses every hero who has been training for more than 20 years or so. It just doesn't fit well in the story's universe. I know he can do that because he has the most powerful quirk in the world but I didn't want to make One for All the most powerful quirk for other reasons.

Second, the fight scenes wouldn't be that interesting for the future. Any enemy would be defeated with just one powerful quirk. The fights would mostly depend on who has more power and would be less dependent on strategy or teamwork. Furthermore, you will need a more powerful villain than the previous one. For example, if Izuku defeats All for One and you want to continue the story further you will need a more powerful villain which would break the reality of the story's universe. Like where was that villain all the time? And you can't go back to less powerful villain cause he would be defeated in an instant.

Third, the other characters would become useless. Like if I make Izuku too powerful then it makes Ochako sort of useless in the fight. The others can fight the weaker goons but I don't want to do that. It feels more sense when class 1 A fight together to defeat a powerful villain. But it's just my opinion.

Speaking of other characters, I just want to point one thing. Why do Aoyama, Shoji, Sato, Koda and Ojiro are not given much importance? I think that these characters need attention. Shoji is clearly a good character with a good quirk, wise character, is friendly with the other characters and will become a good hero. Aoyama is one of the funny characters with a funny personality, but not given much attention just because of not having a powerful quirk. Sato is just considered the baker man mostly, but I see him as a good negotiator with his sort of charismatic nature and cool mind. Kota is also a good character even though he is shy. Even though Ojiro is shipped with Hagaruke doesn't get attention. That's why these characters need more attention. I hope most of you agree with me. That's why I try to give every character some time in the story and try to give them some personality.

Now, let's get to what things I am going to do in future in the story.

One thing I can say is that I won't write a lemon part in the story or getting too much into the sexual way of representing love. They are still 15 or 16 years old. I don't think it would be wise of me to do something like that. Plus it wouldn't fit well in the story's universe with the rules of school and dorms. And the most important thing. They both are the cutest, shy and most innocent cinnamon roll couple. I want to keep the innocence and shyness of them. So, that is clear I think.

I am going to think of more Class 1 A antics. Like its fun to write about the mishaps the Class 1 A lands into. And it gives a good opportunity to give others character development. And I think most of you liked that probably.

And there will be some good battles in the future. Cause Izuku has his new quirk to experiment with and there is going to be a major step up for the others. It wouldn't be the first thing but it will be soonish.

And, I am going to write another story. It's going to be a villain IzuOcha. The first chapter will probably come in a few days? I really can't promise when the next chapter will come. But it wouldn't be that late probably.

Well, these were my thoughts, I had on my mind at the moment regarding the story till now. If you agree with me then its good and if you don't agree with me on some points then it's better. You can tell me why it is wrong in the comments. I will be glad to hear your own thoughts about the story.

Till then, I may take your leave as always.