Chapter 25 - Drifting Apart

Thank you all for the 10k reads. It really means a lot to me.

The next day:-

In Class 1 A:-

3rd person POV:-

Izuku and Ida arrived early in the class after their morning training. Izuku was eager to meet Ochako after he couldn't meet her yesterday. He didn't know why he was this excited to meet her.

' Why am I so excited to see her? It's just one day without seeing her ' he thought.

He kept his eyes on the door waiting for her to enter. When she finally came, he just wanted to jump from his seat and ask her if she was feeling well, but he stopped himself. After all her seat was beside his place. But to his disappointment, she went to Yaoyorozu's place and took it.

When Yaoyorozu came, she took Ochako's seat beside him. He was confused by the sudden change.

" Hey Yaoyorozu, why did you and Uraraka switch places? " he asked her when she settled down.

" She is not feeling well and wanted to have fresh air. So, she asked me if she could take my window seat. I agreed. She does look a bit off " she replied.

' She's still not feeling well. I will talk to her at lunch ' he thought.

At lunch:-

In the cafeteria:-

Izuku took his tray and scouted for his friends. He noticed Ida taking a table. He reached the table and took the place beside him. He waited for Ochako as they always ate together with Ida. Ida noticed that he was not eating his lunch.

" What are you waiting for Midoriya? You haven't touched your food yet " he told him.

" I am waiting for Uraraka. She is late today " he replied.

" She is not coming to cafeteria. She is having lunch in class with Aoyama. Her health wasn't fine so, she is taking her lunch in the class. Didn't she told you? " he informed.

" No, guess she forgot. Let's eat, Ida "

In the evening:-

At the dorms:-

Izuku was not able to talk to Ochako all day. When he hoped that he would talk to her while going to the dorms, he found that today it was his turn of cleaning the class. So, he arrived late at the dorms.

After reaching the dorms, he had to do the school work. By the time he finished his work, it was already time for dinner. He again hyped up his expectation to see her at dinner, but again he found out that she had dinner early and already went to sleep.

He thought of knocking on her door after dinner like he did yesterday. But then he thought that he would be bothering her, so he went directly to his room.

He set himself on his bed to sleep. He was thinking about today's event that occurred with him. He was confused about his emotions and thoughts.

' Why am feeling sad about not being able to see Uraraka today. It's not a big deal. I can talk to her anytime ' he thought.

Two days later:-

At the dorms in the evening:-

Over the two days, Izuku tried his best to talk to her. She would reply him when he approached her but she would quickly evade their conversation. She would try to get out of their conversation by making some excuses.

" Hey Uraraka " he called her when he saw her in the common room.

" Hey. I am really sorry but I am in a hurry right now. I have to defend my room from Mina, you know. Anyway, bye " she quickly went up the stairs.