Chapter 11 - First day

First day of UA:-

3rd person POV:-

Izuku and Ochako entered the class 1-A to find the class already filled with students. Everyone was chatting and talking with each other.

A pink girl approaches them as they enter.

" Hey, you two are the demolition couple " the girl exclaims.

Hearing the word 'couple' in the sentence made them blush.

" We are not a couple! " both replied, embarrassed by the comment.

" AWww. But you two definitely look like a couple " the girl says disappointed.

A red haired boy comes at the scene and hits the girl on her head.

" I am really sorry about her behaviour. She is just excited about making new friends. By the way, I am Ejiro Kirishima and this is Mina Ashido. Thank you for saving us from the giant robot during the entrance exam " the boy thanks them.

Izuku and Ochako recognised that they were the boy and girl they saved during the entrance exam.

" It was nothing. Glad to see that you two passed the examination " Izuku says.

They both settled down at their seats.

At this moment, Present Mic then enters the room carrying a yellow sleeping bag with him.

" Good Morning teacher " a blue haired boy greets him.

" No. You are mistaken. I am not your homeroom teacher. He will wake up soon " Present Mic replies.

" What do you mean by wake up soon? " the boy asks.

Before he can get his answers Present Mic leaves the class. A very tired looking man climbs out of the sleeping bag and stands up. Everyone gets surprised to see their teacher coming out of a sleeping bag.

' How can this guy be a teacher and why is he so sleepy ' most of the students thought on seeing him.

" Hello. I am Shota Aizawa and I go by the name Eraser Head. From today I am going to be your homeroom teacher. Now everyone, change into your gym clothes and gather in the ground " Aizawa introduces himself.

" But what about introductions? " Ashido asks.

" You guys have 3 years to know each other. Now everyone, move out " Aizawa orders.

At the ground:-

" Now everyone, tell your name and your quirk "

( I will write the quirks of just Izuku and Ochako as I have changed their quirks)

" Ochako Uraraka. My quirk is gravity manipulation " Ochako says on her turn.

Quirk :- Gravity manipulation

Description :- The user can change the gravity between objects that the user touches with at least one finger. The user can also nullify any gravity acting on the object. The user can control multiple objects at the same time and the amount of gravity between two objects is independent of the gravity between other objects. The user has the ability to spread the effect of the quirk from the point of contact but consumes energy from the user on spreading the effect ( I will call it quirk effect area/line )( Similar to the way Shikamaru (from Naruto) spreads his shadow across the ground ). Only the user can see this quirk effect area and can activate whether to see the effect area or not.

Side effect :- On overuse of quirk the user faints and is knocked unconscious for some time.

Disadvantage :- The user needs to touch the opponent to use the quirk.