Chapter 23 - Moving on

3rd Person POV:-

All the lights in the whole dorm turned off. The room was lit by the moonlight. Todoroki used his quirk to further spread light in the room.

" I think the electricity is gone. But it's odd, why is it gone in our dorm only and at such short notice? " Izuku asks.

" Wait, Kaminari are you standing near any electrical outlet? " Ida asks.

" I am near the fridge. But why are you asking? " he replies.

" Did you sneeze? Because whenever you sneeze, you release very high current electricity " Ida speaks.

" No, I did not sneeze" he replies.

" Let me rephrase, Kaminari did you tried to hold your sneeze? " Jiro asks.

He slowly nods his head.

" Damn it Kaminari, that's worse than you sneezing. I had to find it the hard way when you electrocuted my digital synthesizer. You short-circuited the whole dorm electricity supply through that fridge " Jiro scolds him.

" Let me call Aizawa sensei to do something about this " Momo calls him.

" What is he saying? " Ida asks her.

" Listen to this " she puts the call on speaker.

" If you are any member of Class 1 A then I don't want to listen to your complains. If there is any problem then handle it yourself. I need my sleep and I am not getting paid to handle you kids. And besides, it is not my responsibility to fix anything you break. If you are someone else, leave a message after the beep " the voice message answers.

" He is definitely not going to come here tonight. So, what are we going to do? " Ochako asks.

" I know, we can have a sleepover on the dorm terrace " Ashido suggests.

" Isn't sleeping in our own rooms more logical than sleeping outside " Tokoyami states.

" Shut up Tokoyami. Do you want to get roasted in your room or what? " she scolds him.

" That was offensive. But I guess you are right. Without air condition, our rooms are basically oven and the weather outside is good " he replies.

" Okay, so it is decided. We are going to bring our sleeping bag and met at the terrace in 10 minutes " she announces.

" Have anyone seen Kaminari? I want to kill him " Bakugo screams in the background.

" He got dragged by Jiro to her room *ribbit*. Apparently, they had a deal that he had to power her room in case of a blackout " Tsu tells him.

" Leave him for now Bakugo. He is facing his punishment right now. We will see him later " Sero and Kirishima took him to his room.

Later at the terrace:-

The full moon was spreading its glory in the vicinity. The coldness of the breeze was relaxing everyone. Due to the location of UA on a hill, the whole city was in the view of the spectators. Some were gazing the beauty they thought didn't exist in that place, while some had their eyes shut after a long day.

Izuku and Ochako were sitting near the edge, looking at the twinkling lights in the sky and the city.

" Uraraka, can I again ask you some things? I can't remember some things and I want to know about it " he asks her.

" Sure. No problem. Besides the doctor told me that you would have many questions. So I am prepared " she replies.

" Do you remember how we met? I remember that I thanked you for saving my life but I don't remember the previous day events. And how did you save my life? " he asks.