DANCING LESSON - Henry Cavill x Reader!

Earlier in the evening Henry had excused himself to go rehearse some scene he had to get ready for, as you finished some of your work. After getting everything done, you decided to make yourself a cup of tea and wondered if Henry would like one too.

Looking for Henry, you found him in the backyard swinging his body but certainly not to the rhythm. Kal, sat at a considerable distance just staring at him. His head tilting from one side to the other trying to figure out what he was witnessing.

After watching him struggle for a solid half hour, you decided it was time to come out and help him out a bit.

"This is useless." He said finding you standing at the back door. "They better start looking for a body double to do the dance, 'cos I just can't do it."

"Let me help you out." You said walking in his direction. "Dance with me." You told him, offering your hand.

Placing his right hand on your waist, his free one grabbed your right one. Moving closer to him, his broad frame surrounding you. As you looked up you were met by a pair of gleaming eyes staring back at you. Those eyes you could never get enough of.

"Okay, this shouldn't be too difficult..." You assured him. "Fist, you have to step forward with your left foot." You said and he did as told.

"Now step forward with your right so that it's parallel to your left one, like that." You indicated. "Now bring your left to your right. Without stepping on my feet, thank you very much."

"Sorry..." He said apologetically.

"Step back with you right." You continued guiding. "Step back with you left so it's parallel to you right like before.. And finally bring your right to the left." You coached.

"And now?" Henry asked.

"And now we repeat..." You told him starting to move again. And again, and again, and again. As the sun fell on the horizon, reflecting it's golden light onto you.

At some point Kal decided that staring at you two spinning around on the grass wasn't really that amusing and proceeded to fall asleep. The light breeze caressing him the same way it kept you both fresh. Time seemed to have stopped as you danced focused now, not on the preciseness of the steps anymore but, on enjoying each other's company. What started as a waltz had turned into a slow-dance session.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" You asked, but he didn't say a word. He just stood there staring at you with sparkling eyes and a radiant smile. "Quit smiling, you're supposed to be professional." You told him trying to hide the crimson color he so easily brought to your cheeks.

"I was just thinking." He replied.

"About what?" You questioned moving a lose curl that had fallen into his forehead.

"About our first dance..." He said.

"The day we met?" You wondered.

"No," He replied. "our first dance as Mr. and Mrs. Cavill." He said capturing your attention. Your eyes flying right back to his. "I can't wait..." He confessed placing his hand on your cheek. "I love you." He told you, bringing his face closer to yours.

"I love you too." You replied in almost a whisper as he closed the distance between your lips.