A FEW WORDS IN SPANISH - Sebastian Stan x Reader!

Press tours were always an interesting thing, and having your boyfriend and Anthony to keep you company only made them better. They were mostly chaotic, but it was a good kind of chaos. After hours of being sat down on a chair answering the same questions over and over, it was nice to be able to have a laugh with them. Almost energizing.

“Up next is Valeria Martinez for Yahoo! Latino America.” Someone from your staff informed you before said person walked in.

“Uhh Latino America.” Mackie said rubbing his hands with excitement. “Don’t worry Y/N, I’ll translate it for you.” He told you with a cheeky wink. “If you don’t understand something just ask me.” He said making you laugh.

“Oh, I will.” You replied playing along with his nonsense.

A young woman wearing a bright pink blouse and a black blazer walked in before anyone could say another word. She seemed cheerful. In her hand a folder filled with questions to ask.

“Hi guys! How are you?” She asked walking towards the three of you.

“Hi! Good, how are you?” You replied with a friendly smile.

“Hola chica. ¿Cómo está?” Anthony asked the interviewer as soon as she had a seat in front of you.

“Muy bien, muchas gracias!” She replied, surprised Anthony could speak in her language.

“Bueno, bueno.” He continued speaking.

“Excited? For this movie coming out, like another one.” The interviewer asked in English so the guys would understand what she was saying.

“Si.” Anthony said confidently.

“Yeah.” You answered in English also.

“We’re ready. We’ve been ready...” Sebastian replied properly trying to act professional.

“Si. Mucho exsation.” Anthony continued chaotically trying to maintain the conversation in Spanish.

“Entusiasmado.” The lady said in an attempt to correct the word Mackie had said incorrectly.

“I see Y/N’s been teaching you guys some Spanish.”  Valeria said.

“Well, I try.” You said in your defense, shaking you head and shrugging at the miserable attempt they were making at speaking your language.

“Passionate.” Seb said.

“That’s English!” You said making everyone chuckle.

“Corazón.” He replied with a random word in Spanish.

“Pasionó.” Mackie added confidently with what he thought was the right word.

“No.” You laughed, shaking your head once again.

“That’s all your Spanish?” The interviewer asked containing her laughter.

“I tried, I swear I tried.” You told her. “They just don’t listen. Three year olds are easier to teach than this two.” You said pointing towards the men on each side of you.

“Ay Dios mio!” Sebastian said, knowing that was what you would say every time they frustrated you after a failed attempt to teach them something.

“Mas o menos.” Mackie added thinking of another word he could say in your language. “Fuego!” He yelled as soon as the word popped inside his head, unleashing chaos once again.

“Dulce!” Sebastian said the same way his costar had seconds ago. “La pelicula!” He added pointing both arms towards the movie poster hanging on his right, making everyone laugh.

“Chocolate.” Anthony said wiggling his eyebrows at the lady.

“Papichulo!” Seb said this time. A splash of redness covering your cheeks all of a sudden. “That’s right, there’s another one for you.” He added while chuckling at the sight of his flushed girlfriend.

“Did Y/N teach you that?” The interviewer asked Seb. “Is that what she calls you?” She questioned trying hard to contain her laughter.

“It’s from a song!” You answer before your boyfriend could say anything. “He learnt the word listening to a J.Lo song. Not me!”

“Hm.” Anthony said, acting like he didn’t believe you. “So what do you think? Is our Spanish good? Is it bueno?” He asked changing the subject and bringing the focus right back at him.

“Fantastic.” The lady replied.

“You’re being too kind.” You told her. “It was awful.”

“Shh. The lady have spoken.”  Mackie said making you laugh.

The interview continued for maybe other three minutes. Less chaotically and in English of course. Valeria asked a few more questions; movie based this time and you were happy to answer each of them.

“Perdón por el desmadre.”, you apologized in Spanish before she left, knowing your costars wouldn’t understand you. She simply shook her head chuckling, and walked out of the room.

“Was it that bad?” Seba asked once the interviewer had left the room.

“It could’ve been better.” You laughed, grabbing a bottle of water.

“I think it was great.” Anthony commented placing his own down on the small table between you. You just looked at him, eyebrows raised.

“Ok, maybe you could teach us some proper Spanish later?” Seb asked. “I’d really like to be able to talk to you in your language. And to understand what you say when you’re on the phone with your family. I wanna know if you say bad things about me.” He joked.

“Or when she’s mad!” Mackie added sitting straighter on his chair. “You know how she just starts ranting all this crazy words in Spanish.” He explained making you chuckle.

“You know, Spanish is not that different from Romanian.” You told Sebastian. “They both are romance languages.”

“Nerd!” Mackie joked. “Will there be this much nerd talk during your classes? Or are you just going to teach us Spanish?” He questioned.

“Shut up.” You told him. Man was it gonna be hard to teach this guy anything.