2.1 - Old Friends

Start from the beginning

"If you're here to kill me, I just wanna say that's gonna end very well for you" he whispered

The man just laughed "You don't recognise me, Unsurprising really. I was just a child when we last met." He added

"Are we gonna drag out who you are because this is really like so many movie clichés at the moment " Y/N added getting annoyed by the man.

"Sorry my name is Nick Fury" The man introduced himself extending his hand "And you are Y/N L/N"

"How the hell do you know that?" Y/N asked refusing to shake his hand.

"I've had my eyes on you for a long time now. ex-Captain in the British Army, sent to Aldershot Military Prison for murder in 1913, escaped from prison before being declared dead in 1915." Nick said as Y/N looked at him strangely.

"Kinda stalker-ish, not gonna lie" Y/N said as the waiter brought over his chocolate milkshake.

Y/N took a sip of his milkshake as Nick continued "I wanted to learn more about the man behind Deadpool."

Y/N started choking on his milkshake doing a small spit take as other customers started looking at him strangely with Y/N completely blocking them out instead solely focusing on Nick "Autographs cost twenty bucks however I would accept you paying for my meal.

Nick started to chuckle as he wiped the table with a napkin "You're funny, I see why they call you the Merc with a mouth"

"I see my reputation proceeds me...............but I'm interested to know how you know who I am" Y/N adds taking another sip of his milkshake.

"Well 31 years ago when I was seven years old, I tried to find my father when he never came home. I got caught in the middle of a gang shootout and you rescued me." Nick explained causing the memory to come back into Y/N's head as he wagged his finger at him in realisation.

Y/N leaned over the table and hugged Nick surprising the man who awkwardly hugged back "Holy shit dude, who the fuck would've thought you'd grow up to look like Sam Jackson"

"Huh, Really!? I don't really see it" Nick says with a slight surprised tone.

"Yeah I one hundred percent see it anyways how the fuck have you been man?" Y/N excitedly asked "Oh do you want something? my treat"

"Yeah sure I'll take a burger and fries" He said with a small smile.

"Y/N nodded and heckled the waiter from before "Hey Ferris Bueller, can I get a burger and fries on top of that?" He did a thumbs up "Cheers pal"

Their food came by within ten minutes and they were still talking "Who's got Nick Fury on their payroll then?" Y/N questioned

"I'm working for S.H.I.E.L.D, you heard of them?" He replied before taking a large bite out of his burger

"Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division, yeah a government agency" Y/N answered with a hint of Venom in his voice.

Nick picked up on his tone "Not a big fan of the government?"

"Well the government funded the army who forced me to undergo an extremely painful procedure so I trust the government about as much as I trust a priest not to touch a group of eight year old altar boys."

"That's a revolting way to look at it" Fury responded with a disgusted complimented with a similar expression.

"Depends on your perspective" Y/N responded as he took a bite out of his chimichangas.

Nick leaned back in the booth "So you'd never consider working for us?" He asked with a hint of optimism.

Y/N scoffed loudly "Not a chance! plus I'm not a goody-too-shoes. I don't need someone how and when to take my shits." He sneeringly responded before tearing into his chimichangas.