Chapter 4~Parker's Deal

~Parker's POV~

After school, I said goodbye to my new friend, Chris, I felt someone grabbing the back of my shirt. I turned around to see Billy, Elizabeth's "future heir" no doubt. "Parker! The Boss needs to talk to you like right now!" yelled Billy. Gosh, I have hated that teen since the day I joined Kenny's clan. When we got into the van, Kenny was sitting in the back along with his girlfriend, Chloe. "What do you need, Kenny?" I gulped. "Come here, child~" purred Chloe. I always feel uncomfortable around Chloe a lot. "Chloe, kitty, I need to talk to him, ok?~" purred back Kenny. I sat down and looked at him. "Parker, Billy told me that he saw you saying goodbye to my little brother, Chris, do you?" asked Chris. "Yes, but, Kenny-"

"Parker, you know what will happen if you get a little too close to Chris, just like what happened to your parents?" asked Kenny. I froze as I remember what my parents did to me and my twin sister Page. 

~The next part is Parker's backstory in my au version~

Parker's parents, Payton and Perry were expecting twin girls. But when Parker and Page were born, they found out that Parker is a boy, they were outraged and demanded the nurse to replace Parker with another girl. So the nurse secretly stole a recently newborn named Pamela to replace Parker. But Payton decided to keep Parker, Page and Pamela with the addition that they'll force Parker to be a girl. Both Payton and Perry got two more sinister ideas up their sleeves. So they adopted another baby girl named Priscilla and then stole another baby girl named Pippa along with killing her parents. When Parker, Page, Pamela, Priscilla and Pippa were only five years old, they're lives were under psyhlogical abuse. The only thing that keep Parker happy is a purple Tattletail. But in 2013, everything changed...

Parker met Axel and Kenny in the park while he was running away. When Kenny asked Parker of why he's in the park, Parker explained everything and he got a deal from them: Run away from his family and join his clan to avenge William and Clara...