Chapter 3~Billy?

~Elizabeth's POV~

Later at PE, I had this feeling of the boy who's the same age as Chris. I was afraid that Chris might get hurt by that boy. Because that boy is part of Kenny's clan. Unfortunately, I wasn't watching where I was going and I bumped into an older boy, he's about sixteen years old. He had brown hair and ocean blue eyes. He looked familiar...

"Elizabeth is that you?" asked the boy.

~Billy's POV~

I couldn't believe I met my childhood friend! Dad forbids me from being friends with her because of how horrible William is. Yes, my family used to join William's gang until I was 12 years old. After 2 years of betraying William and moving on plus being joining Kenny's clan, I have met my future wife. If you want to know what I meant by that before Dad yelled bullcrap at William, I have developed feelings for Elizabeth. But there are times where Elizabeth wanted to see Henry's daughter, Charlotte again. Last year, I found out that Elizabeth and Charlotte are dating. I was so mad that I almost throw up. That's when I met Axel and Kenny on the night of July 14th, 2013. They set up a plan for me that when I get rid of Charlotte, I'll be with Elizabeth forever and had our future daughter, Jamie.

Yes, I always wanted a daughter named Jamie.