Chapter 13

So we know that there's a fierce fight with the magic council and Wizards academy. So who knows who would win? The magic council only has 3 members left and the wizards academy has all members. Can they win against the magic council? Find out.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A fierce fight against the magic council and Wizards academy.

They stared at each other.

Jenna and Kazuto gave a glare look at each other and Jenna laughed evil.

Kazuto was confused and her laughter was so cute.

Wilson was confused on what's going on.

Yuuki said, "Let's finish this, Third class wizards." She said with intense.

Xing just got the chill from Yuuki.

Peter just attacked Wilson and he sliced him into 5 combos.

Wilson was relieved and defended himself. But then he used a high level spell and said, "Grand chairot." He attacked Peter down.

Professor Samuel said, "Peter is down. Good job." He looks nervous.

Xing was shocked that Peter was out.

Kazuto said, "What are you going to so next, Third class wizards? Wilson had him exiled." He evil smiles.

Crystal and James tries to take down Wilson and they both were exiled by Yuuki.

Professor Elizabeth was shocked and said, "Crystal and James are down. Don't worry, it's a 2 against 3 now." She was disappointed.

Yuuki said, "Give up. You can't win against us. We are too strong for you. Before that, we would like to say our levels." She tries to trick Jenna and Xing.

Wilson said, "My level is 137 and Yuuki's level is 159." He said it with truth.

Both Jenna and Xing said, "Wow, so low. You said, you could beat us, jut damn that's is a low level we heard from a first or second class wizard." They both were filled with laughter.

Kazuto said, "Well, my level is different than them. My level is 225. High enough for you guys yet." He evil smiles.

Jenna was still laughing, but all sudden Xing stopped.

He said, "My level is 228. You should be afraid. I'm a first class wizard. Don't even say third class wizard to us. Better be prepare, Kazuto." He stared at Wilson and Kazuto with intensive anger.

Kazuto said, "What about you, Jenna? Are you higher than us or lower than all of us here?" He seems suspicious.

Jenna said, "My level is 299. Surprisingly, isn't it? You don't want to mess with me. My mother is Professor Elizabeth. I've trained with her since I was five. Kazuto, I think you have made your biggest mistake to attack us at the very end match." Jenna had her evil smile.

Professor Samuel said, "Here comes the fierce looks for these two teams." He stared at the two teams.

Xing first attack on Wilson and Yuuki and he casted his darkest waves magic.

Professor Samuel said, "Wilson and Yuuki down. Wow splendid job." He was excited.

Jenna teleport on top of the ceiling and took her sword and casted a link body lightening magic on every of the corners of the ceilings. She said, "Body Link Lightening Magic, GO!" She stared the Kazuto for her last try.

Then she saw Kazuto face down on the ground.

Jenna was surprised and she said, "YES WE WON XING!" She was very excited.

Professor Elizabeth said, "Wizards academy wins. Congratulations,  Wizards Academy. You win the golden trophy for this year championship match. Hope you do more next year." She said with excitement.

Kazuto screamed and said, "This isn't over. I will come back and you will face your worse nightmare." He disappeared.

Jenna pats his head and walked away saying, "Free your heart." She walked away.

Kazuto was going to be flattered, but he suddenly was just mad and said, "What heart? I have no justice in making people free." He disagrees with Jenna.

Jenna lifts him up and said, "Don't put too much effort in it. You have your comrades around you. Be happy, Kazuto. Don't be so involved with everything in your own. Smile up." She said it with happiness.

Everyone was flattered by her words.

Xing hugged Jenna. He said, "Congrats, Jenna." He smiles at Jenna.

Jenna said, "Thanks, Xing." And she fainted for just a moment.

Xing said, "JENNA! JENNA! JENNA! Wake up, please." He teared up.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Would Jenna wake up or will she die for everyone sake of victory?

Stay tuned for chapter 14 on what to do with Jenna's sake of living.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆